NBA Jam

by naszilla

Original Post

NBA Jam

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Anyone know how to get the black court for the Tornto Raptors in NBA JAM for Xbox 360? I had it at one time now its just a wood court. When I first played this game I had the black court and it chaged back to normal.

Message 1 of 18 (1,624 Views)

EA SERVERS PROBLEM!

★★★ Newbie

tried logging on my ps3 for nba jam the last 3 days and keep on getting ea server down. any suggestions 

Message 2 of 18 (1,554 Views)

nba jam

★★ Newbie
Why i cannot download NBA Jam on my Galaxy Note 3. ..???
Message 3 of 18 (1,541 Views)

(PS3) NBA JAM on fire edition

★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded this game. (PS3) NBA JAM on fire edition. It wont let me use the unlock/cheat codes at the begining menu screen. Its not a big issue since I'd like to play the game fully any way. But I wanted to know if I am the only one having this problem or is it a known problem?

Message 4 of 18 (1,526 Views)

Re: (PS3) NBA JAM on fire edition

Community Manager

Hmm, you might be best served to check on an FAQ or guide site. Perhaps the cheats are different on different platforms?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 18 (1,524 Views)

NBA Jam Soundtrack

★★★ Newbie

So i was listening to the NBA Jam soundtrack and its really great.  On itunes and amazon it lists the band that made the music as "The Vanguards" but when i search for more of their music nothing comes up.  I was hoping to find more of their music.  Is there anyway you could point me to their actual website or email or something? 

Thanks, 

Shaun

Message 6 of 18 (1,517 Views)

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition ROSTER UPDATE?

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA,

Hello! I am just wondering if there will be any upcoming roster updates for NBA JAM: OFE soon or in the near future. NBA JAM is one of my favorite video games of all time and the console version is a favorite among myself, my friends and family! It would be AWESOME if there is a new roster update coming to NBA JAM: OFE for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 (and even for iOS) Standard smile. Last year's update was unexpected and **bleep** so I genuinely hope there is a new update coming soon (similar to the update Android phones recieved around January of this year). Unfortunately, I do not have an Android phone and the current version of NBA JAM for iOS is laggish and frankly hard to play on the iPhone, iPod, and iPad's current operating system. Regardless, NBA JAM: OFE is DEFINITELY one of my FAVORITE GAMES of ALL TIME and I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE a new roster update. I believe it would make an already very enjoyable game become that more AWESOME Standard smile. Thank you for your time in reading this and hope to hear from you soon! Standard smile

Sincerely,

Leo

Message 7 of 18 (1,530 Views)

Re: NBA JAM: On Fire Edition ROSTER UPDATE?

★★★ Newbie

LOL I'm not sure why there is a bleep! I actually wrote unexpected and **bleep**! LOL

Message 8 of 18 (1,529 Views)

Re: NBA JAM: On Fire Edition ROSTER UPDATE?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just to be clear, the bleep was actually the word a m a z i n g. LOL

Message 9 of 18 (1,526 Views)

Background unlocks NBA JAM OFE

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

There are unlockable backgrounds in NBA JAM: On Fire Edition.

The one I care about in particular is the washington wizards background. It says "win 25 games with the wizards". I play as them all the time, I always save to the cloud since I am the only one of my friends to own this game, and I have played/won 13 games today alone. Why is this not unlocking?

J

Message 10 of 18 (1,489 Views)