Moonlighter Loading Screen Bug

by Aldrailian

Original Post

Moonlighter Loading Screen Bug

★★★ Newbie

I got the game Moonlighter from the Vault new games and I really like it.

HOWEVER

Whenever I use the portal item on the third level of ANY dungeon and try to go back after unloading items, it gets stuck in a perpetual loading screen. The 'saving' icon appears and disappears, but loading still blips and the games logo forms and blips away in the corner. Its' not freezing, as I can actually tab out and close the game out, but it gets stuck on this screen. I also hear a 'kerclink' noise as well, so it's trying to load, but nothing happens. 

It's updated to the most recent version from what I can tell (1.9.something) and I even used the tool in the library of Origin itself to 'repair' and 'update game' just in case. Says everything is hunky-dory. I've updated graphic drivers and restarted the computer a few different times and still nothing.

I'm running WIN7 with decent enough specs that this game should have absolutely no issues...so not sure what's going on.

Message 1 of 2 (1,977 Views)

Re: Moonlighter Loading Screen Bug

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Aldrailian Hiya, I was able to find a few other reports of this on Reddit as well. I would recommend submitting a bug report via the steps in this article.

EACade
Message 2 of 2 (1,929 Views)