Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Moonlighter Loading Screen Bug

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Moonlighter Loading Screen Bug

★★★★ Newbie

I got the game Moonlighter from the Vault new games and I really like it.

HOWEVER

Whenever I use the portal item on the third level of ANY dungeon and try to go back after unloading items, it gets stuck in a perpetual loading screen. The 'saving' icon appears and disappears, but loading still blips and the games logo forms and blips away in the corner. Its' not freezing, as I can actually tab out and close the game out, but it gets stuck on this screen. I also hear a 'kerclink' noise as well, so it's trying to load, but nothing happens. 

It's updated to the most recent version from what I can tell (1.9.something) and I even used the tool in the library of Origin itself to 'repair' and 'update game' just in case. Says everything is hunky-dory. I've updated graphic drivers and restarted the computer a few different times and still nothing.

I'm running WIN7 with decent enough specs that this game should have absolutely no issues...so not sure what's going on.

Message 1 of 2 (165 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Moonlighter Loading Screen Bug

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Aldrailian Hiya, I was able to find a few other reports of this on Reddit as well. I would recommend submitting a bug report via the steps in this article.

-EA_Cade
Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help