Mohaas remake ?

by x1ppz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mohaas remake ?

★★ Novice

Hello all,

i just contacted one of the employe and he told me what to do.

basically i had one question.

back in the day EA-games had 1 of the best games, maybe still is, it was called Medal of honor Allied assault spearhead/breaktrough.

over the whole world people played the game, and the multiplayer servers where active, and there were allot of clans. the game was active for like 10 years. there was allot of competition between clans in the All weapons scene, and also in the rifles only scene. this will be the oppertunity for EA to boost people again in joining clans again  instead of the silly communities what is the hype now a days. make a game that will be competitive in like E-sports competition. like the old days. the game was created in 2002 i believe, and people are right now still playing the older version.. people still play without even a server list, so that says a lot of the game it self. people just still LOVE the game.

well now getting to my question..

will EA games considder remaking Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead/Breaktrough?

in my oppinion you don't even have to change the gameplay. people like the game like how it was. so the only thing EA propably have to change is the compatibility to windows 10, and the graphics, also show servers again in the server list.  i am sure the older gamers under us, won't even doubt buying the game again, and the game would be another succes. maybe even better than the official game. people quitted gaming in general will comeback.

Sorry for my bad English.

Kind regards, Nightmarez.

Message 1 of 3 (626 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mohaas remake ?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for the post, I will pass your feedback on to the team but I am not aware of any plans to remake or remaster any of the MoH titles. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (681 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for the post, I will pass your feedback on to the team but I am not aware of any plans to remake or remaster any of the MoH titles. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (682 Views)

★★★ Newbie

they really should though :-)

Message 3 of 3 (386 Views)