★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD 5700XT
Enter RAM memory size in GB 64GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Pressing R to acces suit and launch the next mission
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14.08.21 10:50 GMT
Summarize your bug Pressing R quick access the mission selection options and launch is not working. I work around it by walking to the suit platform though. Just an annoyance really and not game breaking.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? All I can say is "press R"
What happens when the bug occurs? Pressing R to access the Javelin suit and start the mission selection allows me to select and makes changes but everytime the connection times out after matchmaking or even in when private game is selected. The loading screen appears to start the mission but once the load indicator is completed I am then returned to Fort Tarsis not the start of the mission. If I walk to the suit and access the mission selection it works perfectly fine.
What should be happening instead? The matching making process should complete and the mission should start

This did not happen for me prior to August 2021. Is anyone else having this weird behavior?

Can be quite annoying to walk to the suit platform everytime to start a mission.

Message 1 of 5 (1,055 Views)

Re: Mission Launch - Need to walk to the Javelin everytime :(

★ Apprentice

I get this error all of the time now Frown

eaanthem.JPG

Message 2 of 5 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

You may need a network accelerator.

Message 3 of 5 (968 Views)

★ Apprentice
@m933991 Oh that sounds like it can be expensive. I have had more luck now since I changed from my service provider dns servers to a recommended alternative.

The message above I only get occasionally now. Yay! Standard smile
Message 4 of 5 (956 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Because the EA serves(or xboxlive ) sometimes is  unstable in my area,someone login game by that way.

Good luck and have fun. 

Message 5 of 5 (946 Views)