Re: Missing Game Keys Strategy Collection

by Moskolonel

Original Post

Missing Game Keys Strategy Collection

★★★ Newbie

I purchased EA's strategy collection from the Gamestop sale bin the other day which was strange because I didn't think they sold PC games anymore.  that has  Black & White 2, Battle for Middle earth, Command & Conquer Generals & Zero hours. 

After getting it home, I opened it and theres no book or key codes and now I cant install any of the disks. Is there a way I can find these codes or get replacements??

Ive searched and mostly only find use this key generator or things that involve if it was already installed on your PC.

Message 1 of 6 (467 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Allmightyballs 

Unfortunaly you do contact the seller of the game we can't make something here, only seller can make something.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 6 (450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you mean seller( Gamestop) I did. They refused to take it as a return even with receipt. Ive tried finding a way to contact EA but haven't found any way yet. Im trying to find a legit way of getting a working key

Message 3 of 6 (429 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Allmightyballs 

If the seller does not want to know anything alas, I'm not sure we can do much more. 

I advise you in the future to buy games on official platforms to avoid such problems.

For contact an EA advisor:

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

I warn you that there is a lot of waiting right now and they are working on it.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 4 of 6 (419 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Allmightyballs you can speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers by following the steps below. They will be able to see what can be done in your situation.

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, I did manage to get a chat going after the previous response. They said they cant generate keys or provide me with anything helpful, basically told me to go back to where I bought it and deal with them. I told them I could show where I did, a receipt and how they refused to help and accept a return. Basically I politely got told Im SOL. I find it a bit hard to believe that there is absolutely nothing that can be done to assist as I know thousands of gamers have misplaced keys or had key issues before. There has to be some solution out there other than grey market keys & hacking program files but at this point it seems to be the best/only option

Message 6 of 6 (340 Views)