Mirror's Edge Catalyst says it is not installed

by narwhals55555

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mirror's Edge Catalyst says it is not installed

★★ Novice

I bought Mirror's Edge Catalyst on steam the other day, and when I try to load it on either Origin or Steam it does not boot up. Steam starts for a second then stops, Origin says it is not installed. I called customer service and they said to uninstall the game, clear the Origin cache,restart my computer and restart the game. This did not work, any ideas? Might call customer service again if needed....

Message 1 of 7 (697 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mirror's Edge Catalyst says it is not installed

★★ Novice

Yes. But I essentially had to refund the game then re purchase it for it to work 

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (549 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@narwhals55555 DId you install it via Origin or Steam?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (652 Views)

Community Manager
@narwhals55555 Wanted to confirm if you were able to get MEC to boot up?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 7 (562 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes. But I essentially had to refund the game then re purchase it for it to work 

Message 4 of 7 (550 Views)

Community Manager
@narwhals55555 Thank you for sharing this, to confirm you refunded via Origin or Steam then repurchased before it worked again?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 7 (480 Views)

★★ Novice

Got a refund through steam. Purchased again through Origin.

Message 6 of 7 (464 Views)

Community Manager
@narwhals55555 Thank you for sharing I can share this with my team.

Illium.png

Message 7 of 7 (403 Views)