Mercenaries Inc.

by finklelacesout

Original Post

Re: Mercenaries Inc.

Message 11 of 17 (734 Views)

Mercs for EA's GTA/Assassin's Creed-style big action game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've been wondering, since EA wants their own GTA/Assassin's creed-style game, why not give Mercenaries another chance? 

Mercenaries, The Godfather video game adaptions, and The Saboteur were the closest to that, but I'm aware EA has no plans for a 3rd Godfather game due to the commercial failure of the 2nd, and I don't believe The Saboteur was meant to have a sequel, anyhow, but why not Mercenaries?

Have all the employees, who worked on the franchise, parted from under EA?

A new Mercs game, exclusively for 8th gen so there's higher limits it can be pushed, and would fit nicely with the Frostbite engine since destruction plays a big part in the series. I can't help, but see this as a missed opportunity.

Message 12 of 17 (747 Views)

Will there ever be a “ revival " of the mercies series

★★★ Newbie

I love the game mercinaries 2 world in flames. But today i discover thar the develoing groups split up before they finished m2's sequal. Left me heart broken. I've waited for it to come out for 7 year. And i have just dicoved they split up about 6 years ago. I got just cause 3 and well to be honest it reminded me of mercinaries 2, and mercinaries 2 was way better. Igeuss what im trying to say is will there predisecers (dice and electrnic arts) ever finish what they started or even make a remastered edition. Could have been the greatest game series for open world gamers.

Message 13 of 17 (740 Views)

When Mercenaries 3 no limits?

★★★ Newbie

When Mercenaries 3? I like a mercenaries series :D 

Mercenaries and Mercenaries 2 world in flames, masterpieces.

P.s sorry for my english, I am Italian. :P

Message 14 of 17 (746 Views)

Will EA consider making a Mercenaries 3 game?

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am unsure if this inquiry is appropriate for a post but, I was just hoping to ask whether EA would consider making a Mercenaries 3 game. The first two from the 2006 and 2008 were really fun and would love to see another extension of it. Thank you for considering my inquiry. 

Message 15 of 17 (722 Views)

Re: Mercenaries 3

★★★ Newbie

Nice ideas! Also I would like to see the possibility to "buy" the troops from all faction, like the mission to take a new settlement.

Possibility to make some defences like sand begs walls  barbed wire torrets,and more. I really love mercenaries I hope will be the remastered and the 3rd soon! 

Message 16 of 17 (441 Views)

Re: Mercenaries 3

Community Manager

Hey @jaroldventur I'm locking this thread as it is 7 years old.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 17 of 17 (405 Views)