Mercenaries Inc.

by finklelacesout

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mercenaries Inc.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was just wondering if Mercenaries Inc was still in development or not? It's been years, really looking forward to a sequel for Mercenaries 1 &2. Love those games, one of my first games.

Message 1 of 17 (2,171 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mercenaries Inc.

Community Manager

Thank you for your loyality to the Mercenaries franchise. 

As far as I am aware we have unfortunately not announced any updates regarding Mercenaries Inc. in the last three and a half years.

Should I hear anything new I will let you know.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (2,245 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thank you for your loyality to the Mercenaries franchise. 

As far as I am aware we have unfortunately not announced any updates regarding Mercenaries Inc. in the last three and a half years.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 17 (2,246 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also a huge fan of the Mercenaries franchise and have been desperately wanting to see Mercs Inc. come to fruition. I was wondering if there have been any deveolpments at all on the project in the past year, since the project has been in limbo since its original announcement several years ago. I just want to know if EA will be moving ahead with the project, or if it will be dropped since I and many other Mercs fans are anxiously waiting to see if this franchise will be making a comeback as hinted in the ending of Mercs 2 by Fiona and the player's character, "So how do you feel about India?" "Alright, but this time we get paid in advance" 

Message 3 of 17 (1,911 Views)

mercenaries 3

★★★ Newbie

Just give it to me strate EA. Are you or aren't you makeing Mercs Inc.? ples give me a full explanation.

Message 4 of 17 (1,831 Views)

Re: mercenaries 3

Community Manager

@DBananaMan Hi,

As previously stated, we have unfortunately not announced any updates regarding Mercenaries Inc. in the last years.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 17 (1,827 Views)

Re: mercenaries 3

★★★ Newbie
I need it, or else I will dieFrown please sir, we are starving, I needs me my mercenariesFrown
Message 6 of 17 (1,821 Views)

In meceneries fans

★★★ Newbie
Any news for ps4 ? I want mercenaries 3 si bad.
Message 7 of 17 (1,788 Views)

Pamdemicn studios

★★★ Newbie
back in 2009 your company shut down pandemic studios and said that the franchise would live on, the game that was supposed to live on was mercenaries 3. I was wondering why no ones shedded light on why it was not finished.
Message 8 of 17 (1,765 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did my research and found an article stating that electronic arts did in fact say that mercenaries and other pandemic franchises would continue after being shut down
Message 9 of 17 (1,755 Views)

Mercenaries 3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hello!
I want to suggest some ideas for improvement in the creation of long-awaited mercenaries 3.

✔ 1) Equip firearms, eg engage in rifle: throw grenades, sights and etc;
✔2) permit to carry mercernarie considerable and significant amounts of troops in large vehicles such as: in civilian buses, trucks with badges and transport helicopters;
✔3) Equip the mercenary with a parachute, and create within each faction paratroopers units for invasion and occupation of territories on a mission;
✔4) Create landing tracks and take-off of aircraft in the map or on the ends of each faction HQ and TBM in the mercenary base;
✔5) allowing the mercenary flying small civil transport aircraft or even subsonic fighters turbo propeller (model used for training) can team it with machine gun, bombs or rockets;
✔6) Introduce small submarine combat;
✔7) Aircraft, ships and frigates equipped with anti-aircraft artillery rockets, which can also carry helicopters and tanks;
✔8) Enter unmanned aircraft for surveillance or place of recognition;
✔9) allowing the mercenary quickly able to exchange driver's position or direct passenger for the shooter position without getting off the vehicle;
✔10) Create the menu fast transport plane option, requesting this service radio. The mercenary can only embark on base that has landing and takeoff runway and can land with a parachute anywhere on the map from the site poses no risk to the pilot of the aircraft to be shot down by anti-aircraft artillery;
 ✔11) allowing the mercenary acquire fixed weapon and may squeak or move them;

LIVE multiplayer mode:

✔12) The mercenary competitor will be directed to enter the game from a combined basis;
✔13) The game itself of the system should direct the player to their respective factions so that there is a balance in the number of form of players who could add to the competition and equality for no disproportion between the competitors;
✔14) will have as main objective to destroy enemy bases and recapture them for allies;
✔15) The mercenary must display the flag of your faction to win new ones;
✔16) All progress is saved, expenditure on the purchase of all types of military weaponry or will not be counted, the player can reuse them when returning to the game, since not to have used or that your vehicle has not been destroyed by rival soldiers.
✔17) If you do not have the facial MII model, could mark the mercenary above your head with your name, nickname, or also with the flag that it represents. It should contain the number of costume options for each mercenary character to differentiate from other identical mercenaries;
✔18) Can the mercenary strengthen his power base with acquisition of tanks, soldiers, etc., provided you have resources to it;
✔19) The mercenary may request reinforcements from having resources to do so;
✔20) There will be at its base or allied bases a weapons magazine or closet where the competitor may change or acquire new weapons and equipment that will be accounted for;
✔21) will send a signal to your GPS every time an allied base is being attacked, prioritizing the one that took as its starting point in the game;
✔ 22) Every competitor to be eliminated should return to play automatically by the faction for which started the game and may change faction as pre-established requirements;
✔23) To avoid infighting each competitor must take control of their own base may restrict the entry of any allied mercenary or not in their territories;
✔24) The mercenary could suffer serious consequences when reaching bases and Allied soldiers should pay reparations to the same or if no resources should accomplish tasks on behalf of his ally to offset the damage caused by mercenary saboteur, or you will be denied by itself system any help coming by the allies;
✔25) With the funds raised in the campaign the player can use these credits to purchase equipment and combat vehicles and etc;
✔26) Weapons and vehicles should be blocked should the player meet a preset goal to unlock allowing the acquisition of new equipment and etc;
✔27) As a second option that will replace that rule described in items 25 and 26, the player can use the live mode all vehicles and equipment won in campaign provided you have credits to make new purchases.

Thanks!
Message 10 of 17 (1,648 Views)