★★★ Newbie

http://chng.it/dCQMzZcjdQ

Please bring back mercenaries the series 

Message 1 of 4 (517 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Mercenaries 3 No Limits

Community Manager

Have to say @Ahlbornn that I would be all over a third game in the series, part two's ad campaign and song are amongst the best things ever done to promote a game.

The fact that they had Peter Stormare playing Mattias was amongst the most perfect casting you could imagine, I'd happily play a game just following Mattias as he does his shopping. 

The song in full:

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (510 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Have to say @Ahlbornn that I would be all over a third game in the series, part two's ad campaign and song are amongst the best things ever done to promote a game.

The fact that they had Peter Stormare playing Mattias was amongst the most perfect casting you could imagine, I'd happily play a game just following Mattias as he does his shopping. 

The song in full:

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (511 Views)

★ Novice

Dear @EA_Darko ,

Hello there, My name is Colton Kraft, and I'd appreciate help in understanding anything and everything that is keeping the world from enjoying the 3rd Mercs game going on 12 years after it was anticipated and hoped for. I'm not in the least bit upset with you at all. But quite frankly, EA is starting to * like almost at least one fifth of their whole community in the U.S.A. That being said there's a few separate matters on this topic I'd enjoy discussing with you and ANY EA staff with authority\ownership to the whole thing. like especially the unused assets and other materials that never did get used on "Mercenaries 3: No Limits". As I said before im not pissed at you or anybody besides the ones that have been holding out on the whole world and leaving us literally hanging. Mercs 3 Official website is still owned by EA's domain updated in February 2024! All BS aside Im not dogging on Destroy All Humans because I absolutely LOVED that series. But Remaking That before finishing the Mercs promise is infuriating beyond exception.. I feel F****** robbed. And there's a huge line of people in line behind me that feel similar to how I feel about it. 

Please get back to me with at least a reply that isnt auto generated spam at your earliest convenience. 

Colton Kraft,

AKA Kraftholocism24.

Message 3 of 4 (202 Views)

Community Manager

There is nothing more that we can say in relation to this @Kraftholocism 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (191 Views)