Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

by Eld44Xbox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

★★★ Newbie

We all would love to see Mercenaries 2: World in Flames playable on Xbox One. 

Message 1 of 9 (13,622 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Community Manager

Hey @Eld44Xbox I agree, it would be great to see the game available to play through backward compatibility.

Unfortunately this is not something we can help with as it is Microsoft who decide what games are brought into the program. They used to have a webpage where you could suggest and vote on what titles you would like to see included but I believe that is gone and from now on it will be Xbox who decide what is added.

The good news is that while Mercenaries 2 may not be available, the original Mercenaries is actually coming to Xbox backward compatibility this December and is part of the month's Games with Gold.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (13,563 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Eld44Xbox I agree, it would be great to see the game available to play through backward compatibility.

Unfortunately this is not something we can help with as it is Microsoft who decide what games are brought into the program. They used to have a webpage where you could suggest and vote on what titles you would like to see included but I believe that is gone and from now on it will be Xbox who decide what is added.

The good news is that while Mercenaries 2 may not be available, the original Mercenaries is actually coming to Xbox backward compatibility this December and is part of the month's Games with Gold.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (13,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If they did the first game why not the second, also your comment wasn't helpful so its not good news

Message 3 of 9 (12,971 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko
Hello, because you canceled Pandemic Studios. So the gaming community will not see a 3rd part of Mercenaries.

But I'm asking you for one thing. The first episode of Mercenaries, you have released backward compatibility on Xbox. Enable backward compatibility for Xbox with the second episode of this game, please.

Xbox support has told me that backward compatibility game requests must be written directly to the developers. But you canceled Pandemic Studio, so the only one you can write to is you.
Message 4 of 9 (7,891 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same like for real i lobed merk 2 it was my go to wen i was mad i could just tern one of the fachins hostal and fight them them tern them back i loved that game i have the disk and i wanna play

Message 5 of 9 (3,700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed

Message 6 of 9 (3,699 Views)

★★ Novice

I found out that some modern computers still can play the game. With controller support. Yes easy. 

My rig is new, like from 2022.

Message 7 of 9 (1,473 Views)

★★ Novice

I have 

I5 11400H 6CORE 12logical processors

NVIDIA 3050 RTX 4GB 

16GB RAM

MSI manufacturer. So I do not know what features it all has.

Message 8 of 9 (1,470 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that @Rangerjoerybelgi.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,454 Views)