Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

by mobiusevalon

Original Post

[Mercenaries 2: World in Flames] cannot connect servers messages for the PS3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When is Ea gonna fix the cannot connect servers messages for the PS3. seeing how you shut down the servers for that game. And you also need to fix the problem with coop mode to allow other to play the game with each other but allowing psn to host game on there server for multiplayer. So please fix these problems because if i am logging in on the ps3 it locks up my system.

Message 10 of 159 (3,245 Views)

Mercenaries 2 World of Flames

Message 10 of 159 (706 Views)

Re: Mercenaries 2 World in Flames

★★★ Newbie
Its true, the servers are still shut down. Origin selling the game while advertising co-operative play is wrong and technically false advertising. That needs to be fixed in one of two ways - remove any mention of co-operative play in the description of the game throughout the Origin and EA websites/stores/applications, or start the server(s) back up. It's not really that difficult of a concept. I'm going to see about getting a refund, as well are my friends I was hoping to play with.
Message 12 of 159 (3,484 Views)

Re: [Mercenaries 2: World in Flames] cannot connect servers messages for the PS3

Community Manager

Hi luckyjedi1,

At the moment, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Mercenaries 2: World in Flames supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 13 of 159 (805 Views)

Re: [Mercenaries 2: World in Flames] cannot connect servers messages for the PS3

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@luckyjedi1 wrote:

When is Ea gonna fix the cannot connect servers messages for the PS3. seeing how you shut down the servers for that game. And you also need to fix the problem with coop mode to allow other to play the game with each other but allowing psn to host game on there server for multiplayer. So please fix these problems because if i am logging in on the ps3 it locks up my system.

Hey, thanks for contacting us. However, since Mercenaries 2: World in Flames has been released more than 4 years ago, I do not expect any future post-release support or patches at this point. I am sorry that I can't give you a more satisfying answer.

Message 14 of 159 (3,222 Views)

[Mercenaries 2: World in Flames] Old costumes/ New codes?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi there. Just a quick question... Will EA ever give those of who were not fortunate enough to pre-order Mercenaries 2 access those costumes? Some of us did kinda come into gaming late.

Message 15 of 159 (3,178 Views)

[Mercenaries 2: World in Flames] can not connect to EA Servers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why can i not connect to EA Servers when i play Mercenaries 2? my brother can connect no problem in a different room, but i can not. how can i fix this so i can play with him?

Message 16 of 159 (1,322 Views)

[Mercenaries 2: World in Flames] Freezes

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

My PS3 freezes right after it connects to the EA servers . HOW DO I FIX IT.............

Message 17 of 159 (1,273 Views)

Re: [Mercenaries 2: World in Flames] can not connect to EA Servers

Community Manager

Hi xdonkeylovex,

At the moment, Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Mercenaries 2: World in Flames supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 18 of 159 (776 Views)

[Mercenaries 2: World in Flames] reached the registration limit

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Having re-installed windows, when i try to run Mercenaries 2 i get the message that only so many computers can be registered on a single code and i have reached the limit and a new code needs to be purchased,  I only have it installed on on PC how do i solve this problem?

Message 19 of 159 (1,341 Views)