Re: Medal of honor warfighter combat missions servers missing

by Waraneasy

Original Post

Medal of honor warfighter combat missions servers missing

★ Apprentice

Wellcome everyone, i have a question couse it could be that i’m doing something wrong. 
i start playing this game a week ago with an idea to reach 100% since there is no info from ea and anyother sites looks like everything should work 100% but when i try to do trophy „job done” to do 3 objectives in bombat mission i cant find any game of this mode, the only one avaiable is team deathmatch and home run. When i try to serch in server browser only combat mission it says no games found matchin your criteria. When i check website who did it last it sasy 15 of november. Can servers be refreshed and re open this mode? Or i can be just hosted by serching few people same time same mode i tried with 4 people didnt work? I’m playing on play station 3. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,376 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Fix this please

Message 2 of 8 (1,313 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. The issue is on the PS3, the majority of the servers just run Team Deathmatch and 3 servers run Home Run. There are literally 0 servers playing Combat Mission, so the trophy is unobtainable. Please fix it, thank you.

Message 3 of 8 (1,224 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I reply there for tell you I've always same problem on PS3. So try to fix it faster please. Thank you ! 

Message 4 of 8 (1,215 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m not sure if any of managment has read this post. No one anwser so far :/ 

Message 5 of 8 (1,161 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can any one from EA tell me how long it will take more? I’m turning this game on everyday to check the server status with combat mission and its everyday nothing. 

Message 6 of 8 (1,076 Views)

★ Apprentice

Comon EA the problem is now allmost 1mounth can some1 fix it please. Game has really good gameplay muche more enjoyable then bf and best think is this nation voting, can you try to fix it please and give us combat missions back for x-mass? I sent a letter to st.claus with only 1 think i want for x mass this year is to see ea put combat missions back online even just for this day <3 i still keep my fingers crossed that you can do it🤞🤞🤞 best regards Grzegorz aka Lijon88

Message 7 of 8 (949 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Combat Mission is now available.

Message 8 of 8 (645 Views)