Re: Medal of honor tier 1 mode

by PoemieV2

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Thank you for replying to us. At least we now know they’re aware of the problem.

Message 61 of 73 (1,254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I Highly recommend that everyone here stops @'ing support. They've responded to us and said the issue is reported. The last thing we want is them to lock this thread due to spam. Please give the mods a chance,, don't double post and let's be patient.. I'm hopeful that in a few days we'll be hearing some good news!

Message 62 of 73 (1,215 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, can you go ahead and try to connect now to see if you continue to see the same issue?

Let us know how you get on.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 63 of 73 (1,199 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko It is now working!! Thank you so much to you and the team! Assuming it was an easy fix?

Message 64 of 73 (1,192 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It is now working, hoping it stays this way for the next few days atleast. Thanks alot

Message 65 of 73 (1,190 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It works! Much much thanks for fixing it up! Many players feel so relieved right now.

Message 66 of 73 (1,174 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that it's working for you all now.

Thanks for your patience while the team looked into this issue.

I'm going to accept this post as the solution so that people are aware that the issue has been fixed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 67 of 73 (5,564 Views)

★ Guide

OMG thank you so much for your help really appreciate it 🖤🖤🖤

Message 68 of 73 (1,133 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Tier 1 connectivity issues. Medal of Honor

I cannot connect to the server for medal of honor tier 1 campaign mode. Multiplayer works fine, but this mode will not connect at all and has infinite loading. Im from Mexico

Message 69 of 73 (950 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Wanna trade the MP servers for the SP Tier 1 thing as that works on Xbox 360 but the MP does not, and we cannot get the 20 throphies/achievements tied to that Frown

Message 70 of 73 (659 Views)