Re: Medal of honor (2010) (PS3)

by VladGolov

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic thanks for your help so far. I will try some more stuff. Who knows, miracles do sometimes happen Standard smile Have a good day!

Message 11 of 14 (710 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic please tell me step by step how to make a log out. I left the multiplayer mode in the main menu. I went back to the network. Did not work. Out of the game itself. I went. Same. Turned off the console. Maybe I did not understand something. I also included the XMB menu. Just click on the "log out", as on some sites there is no possibility.

Message 12 of 14 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

In the Medal of Honor on the ps3 console, the servers of Europe are definitely disabled. Today I was able to join the game through an American, whom I added as a friends list. Only Americans have access to online: Brazilians, North Americans, and so on. I’m afraid that the employees who are servicing the servers did not keep track Medal of Honor, so there are fewer people playing than they could be. Playing with high ping is terrible.@EA_Atic

IMG_20190909_001613_657[1].jpgIMG_20190909_001631_055[1].jpg

Message 13 of 14 (577 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for posting your error message screenshot, because that is the same as what my Xbox 360 has been saying for the past couple of weeks. That is, after not even connecting for over a year. Please know, as well, that I live in the USA, so this is an EA server issue through and through and not a specific platform or network set up issue, like EA continues to try and tell all of us. I have done everything imaginable to fix my network connection and yet, have no problem connecting to every other online game in my collection, except MOH(2010) and once again, for the past 15 or so months...Hopefully someone at EA will finally get this message, that their server set-up is not working!!!

Message 14 of 14 (419 Views)