Medal of Honor reboot 2020

by CheezyCrust4Life

Original Post

Re: Medal of Honor reboot 2020

Community Manager

Hey @BlueNinja2393 I am not aware of a VR free version but will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 21 of 32 (899 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I would prefer a VR free version but the game does look very good. It was time the MOH Franchise came back as I miss the days where you could play a good campaign mode. I think MOH should work with Battlefield as the Battlefield side concentrates on the multiplayer and MOH works on the story and campaign mode.
Message 22 of 32 (895 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BlueNinja2393 I don't believe that there will be a non-VR version of the game but should I hear anything I will let you know.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 23 of 32 (867 Views)

★ Novice

Can I ask if there is a Medal of Honor version 76? A family member of mine gave me their computer cause they bought a brand new one. The one he gave me is newer than the one I have been using. I tried installing my Medal of Honor "Limited Edition" on it and tried playing but a small screen comes up telling me " You have version 75...You need to upgrade to version 76 do you want to upgrade?" And a YES and NO buttons come up, I click on yes and another small screen pops up telling me I have to be logged in as Administrator...But I am logged in as Administrator....Can anyone help me? Give me some advise....I love this game and miss playing it.

Message 24 of 32 (752 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @yingyang814, when launching the game can you right-click on the launcher and select Run as Administrator to see if that makes a difference.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 25 of 32 (737 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks Darko for that option, I tried it but when I right clicked  the Run as Administrator was not available ....I will go try again. Maybe I missed something.

Message 26 of 32 (724 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @yingyang814, what version of Windows is running on the PC?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 27 of 32 (688 Views)

★ Novice

I have Windows 10  EA_Darko, and thanks for your help !  I certainly appreciate it......I was thinking of just playing

MEDAL OF HONOR ( limited Edition ) by inserting the disk into my computer and play it right off of the disk.

That should work, yes? And should help my computer by not taking any disk space....I think.....

Message 28 of 32 (677 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @yingyang814, if installing from disc the game will still take up the same amount of hard drive space as when downloading it.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 29 of 32 (658 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah Darko, of course your right....  I was thinking to play the game off of the Disk while it's in the drive without having to install it...But I am thinking once the disk is in the drive it will install anyways...I put the disk in once and it wanted to install itself.....

Message 30 of 32 (577 Views)