Re: Medal of Honor reboot 2020

by CheezyCrust4Life

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Medal of Honor reboot 2020

★ Apprentice

I was just thinking. In 2013 EA staten that Medal of Honor would be shelved for a time and would come back later on while they are focusing on Battlefield at that moment because battlefield was in fact a competitor for COD. What do BF 1 and BF V have in common?

A short Single Player campaign. Those little pieces of story you get is just to please the people who play single player some times. Its not a fully fleshed out experience. BF 1 came out 2016 so 4 years afther the last medal of honor entree. Battlefield V 2018 is 6 years. No Real story mode again. CAN YOU SENSE IT? I think they do this on perpose. I Think they are using that 6-7 year time to get a fully fleshed out story game for a new MoH game.

Since its nearly their 20th anniversary this October the time would be perfect. Call of duty isnt doing to great just like Battlefiled. So its the perfect time for the return. Battlefield was not known for the Single Player But was Praised for the Multiplayer mode. For Medal of Honor it would be the oppiside. Multiplayer lacked some Essentials to keep you hooked to the game but the single player campains were Just incridable.

WHY should they put resources in Single Player for Battlefield if not so many play it compared to MoH where its all about the Single Player? 🤯🤯🤯 Anyone feel the same way?

Message 1 of 32 (3,809 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @CheezyCrust4Life.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 32 (3,778 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @CheezyCrust4Life.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 32 (3,779 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko thank you. i understand you can not confirm or denny that anything is in development. guess we have to wait untill october. just one Question. are you a Community manager just for Medal of Honor or also other games?
Message 3 of 32 (3,769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

Like many other game studios, can you make remastered versions about Medal of Honor Allied Assault & Pacific Assault? I can say those games were The Games of my childhood and it would be very great to see those WW2 games in 4K quality and with updated details? Could you please reply to me? Standard smile

Message 4 of 32 (3,739 Views)

Community Manager

I would love to see modern updated versions of the MoH series @aarne89.

I am not aware of any plans to do so but I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 32 (3,723 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko are you only the communtiy manager for Medal of Honor?
Message 6 of 32 (3,711 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CheezyCrust4Life I am not just a CM for MoH but for EA in general.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 32 (3,693 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko thank you. also thank you for helping everyone out where you can. enjoy your work day sir!
Message 8 of 32 (3,688 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of assistance @CheezyCrust4Life.

Have a great weekend.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 32 (3,686 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Standard smile i had a nice chat with one 'gogoi' from EA help he told me am a unique person and brighten op his entire day. felt special there. Am glad EA customer support in general is very kind and responsive. thank you
Message 10 of 32 (3,680 Views)