Medal of Honor Xbox 360 Multiplayer Servers Down

by xshadovvx

Original Post

Re: Medal of Honor Xbox 360 Multiplayer Servers Down

★★★ Apprentice

Wake the f up EA and fix you servers. What's the point of announcement if servers are already dead? You did same crap when it comes to NFS games. SHAME.

Message 11 of 20 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing is happening when I attempt to connect to the servers. Help us out EA!

Message 12 of 20 (980 Views)

★★ Novice

Bump cuz EA keeps running me around in circles. Would really like to get on and play. 

Message 13 of 20 (949 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is just terrible service from EA. There’s been numerous posts and not a single reply from any moderator. It’s been weeks now and nothing. The best thing a company can do at this point is just be transparent in what is happening here. You have an obligation to the consumer that buys your products to be forthright and respectful. Especially when this service should be up and running prior to server shutdown. Failure on EA’s part, and no wonder people get upset with this company. 

Message 14 of 20 (870 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This is typical EA nonsense that I've always encountered when trying to message them about their games. A whole load of "we understand because we're gamers too" and maybe a "we'll look into it" at best and then never getting a response. But mostly just crickets. I like how they also apparently have removed all the non-DLC maps from Warfighter so if you're now interested in completing that game online, you can no longer do so for free and have to pay them $10 for the DLC. Absolutely ridiculous, predatory business practices. Its quite disgusting

Message 15 of 20 (855 Views)

★★ Novice

Please EA fix the game so we can play online before the servers go down officially

Message 16 of 20 (788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

YES PLEASE FIX THE SERVERS!!!!

Message 17 of 20 (786 Views)

★★ Apprentice
EA customer support is sh*t. They will never acknowledge they have a problem and will always say it’s players fault.
Message 18 of 20 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Nic727_1 Ofc they won't do * they employ 5$/hr import slaves that just say the same thinf over and over.

They just jave this to comply by law and thats it, people should draw their sorry * to court
Message 19 of 20 (566 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also wondering to fix my problem. Then i visit the site homephix which really care about our home decorations. For learn more visit Homephix .

Message 20 of 20 (373 Views)