Medal of Honor Xbox 360 Multiplayer Servers Down

by xshadovvx

Original Post

Medal of Honor Xbox 360 Multiplayer Servers Down

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Will there be a fix to the Medal of Honor now that a server closure has been posted in the EA service announcements? There is no way for anyone to connect to multiplayer anymore for this game without a fix. I have provided a couple screenshots that show them as discontinued on trueachievements.com 

Message 1 of 20 (2,216 Views)

Re: Medal of Honor Xbox 360 Multiplayer Servers Down

★★ Novice

I am also wondering if there will be a fix? I have tried to join a game, but a disconnected dialog box opens up saying "Connection interrupted - The EA servers are not currently available" If a fix is made I would greatly appreciate it.

Message 2 of 20 (2,096 Views)

★ Apprentice

The same problem servers down. 

Message 3 of 20 (2,020 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here

Message 4 of 20 (2,000 Views)

★ Novice

Same

Message 5 of 20 (1,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can't connect

Message 6 of 20 (1,968 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ea should do something with servers

Message 7 of 20 (1,956 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Any moderators that can answer this for us or at least have this looked into by the people that can make a change?

Message 8 of 20 (1,877 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xshadovvx Had this problem for a while too, would be nice if it could get fixed before the server closure
Message 9 of 20 (1,825 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have sent an email as well to through the EA contact. I have tried to reach DICE and EA on twitter to see if s reply would be able to come through that way and still nothing. Please help us out here at the achievement hunting community. If anyone can get me any information on the right people to contact or at least point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. I have added some extras pictures for context. Also, seems like the leaderboards are working on the game, it's just that we can't connect to one another or start a game. 

Message 10 of 20 (1,706 Views)