Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Combat Mission servers missing

by Lijon88

Original Post

★★ Guide

New year, new hope... but it seems that it will be another game who was "dump in" to the dead end! Disappointed

Message 31 of 35 (848 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Today, on th 10th of January 2020 the servers got turned back on, we got over 10 servers running Combat Mission. Thank you EA, altough a lack of direct response from your part makes me think that they turned themselves on. Either way, the trophy is currently obtainable, so thank you if you listened. Topic marked as solved.

Message 32 of 35 (2,847 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would like as well say thanks to EA for turning them back. There is still hope for you even if there was no anwser from yourse site here. I got my platinum i’m satisied. If i could send you a box of polish chocolades i would do it. Thanks one more time and cye in next game. 

Message 33 of 35 (787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ever since they fixed this issue another one has popped up, now in order to start a round of team deathmatch u need 4 players on each team, before this u only needed 2 on each team, since this game has a limited playerbase on ps3 this means that most rounds wont even end up starting and players end up backing out. if this doesnt get solved i dont see the playerbase sticking around for too long

Message 34 of 35 (585 Views)

★★★ Novice

small bump. the required number of Players to Start a match need to be reverted back to (4) instead of (8)

Message 35 of 35 (463 Views)