Medal of Honor Airborne - seriously low FPS on Win 10

by wqwwwqr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Medal of Honor Airborne - seriously low FPS on Win 10

★ Novice

Medal Of Honor Airborne - FPS issues. 
Hi guys. I just bought and installed MoHA. Everything starts fine, but when the actual game starts, the frame rate is so low that playing it is impossible. I own a fairly modern laptop with i7 processor, nVidia graphics card and Windows 10. I tried all the usuall fixes for old games, but none of them worked, and googling didn't help. 

Message 1 of 9 (6,360 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Medal of Honor Airborne - seriously low FPS on Win 10

★★★ Novice

Spent a few hours looking into this as the game just arrived in the Vault Games for Premier Access. Disabling the in-game overlay for Origin fixed it for me.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (6,127 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same, no idea why as not even a year ago I was playing it fine. The setup for the game when I go to play says 2GB of system memory. Not sure if that's related. I have 16 but the recommended requirements for the game was only 1gb so I doubt that is the issue.

Message 2 of 9 (6,247 Views)

★★★ Novice

Spent a few hours looking into this as the game just arrived in the Vault Games for Premier Access. Disabling the in-game overlay for Origin fixed it for me.

Message 3 of 9 (6,128 Views)

★★★ Novice

Efectivamente, desactivando superposicion de origin en el juego, los FPS vuelven a la normalidad, con GTX 1660ti anda  120 sin problemas

Message 4 of 9 (5,349 Views)

★ Novice
@Mord3focas Thank you.. it worked
Message 5 of 9 (4,706 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you it worked, happy I checked before uninstalling because I'm loving the game first time playing campaign. I noticed similar issues with the original Mirrors Edge I have a beast of a rig and it struggles with that game so I am going to reinstall Mirrors Edge and hopefully this fix works for that game too.

Message 6 of 9 (4,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It has an FPS lock. i believe there are some things you can do to the files to make it go over the locked framerate.

Message 7 of 9 (3,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 8 of 9 (3,018 Views)

Rif.: Medal of Honor Airborne - seriously low FPS on Win 10

★★★ Newbie
@wqwwwqr Lo perso
Message 9 of 9 (342 Views)