Mass Effect: Infiltrator for Android

by Avoozl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect: Infiltrator for Android

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm trying to reinstall this game on my tablet after having played it on my android phone. The inital download/install from the play store works fine.. but when I fire up the game it generates some sort of server error and tells me to come here and ask for help.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 60 (11,572 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect: Infiltrator

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

For anyone experiencing issues with Mass Effect: Infiltrator, please navigate here to get further support: https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/forums/20965080-Mass-Effect-Infiltrator

Should you be experiencing Error 5002, please check this post.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 10 of 60 (12,553 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mass Effect: Infiltrator for Android

Community Manager (retired)

@Avoozl wrote:

I'm trying to reinstall this game on my tablet after having played it on my android phone. The inital download/install from the play store works fine.. but when I fire up the game it generates some sort of server error and tells me to come here and ask for help.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Hi avoozl,

Are you seeing "Error 5002"?

If that is the case, please see the following messages from the Firemonkey team who developed the app:

An error with the 5002 code error indicates that unfortunately the resolution of your device is not currently supported. This can be most common if your device has had a firmware update, most commonly with UI changes that the manufacturer may include at their discretion. 

If you are experiencing this problem, please ensure that both your device's firmware as well as the game version are up to date. If you still experience this error please let us know the following information so that we may pass this on to the development team: 

1. What is the model number of your device? 

2. Which version of Android is currently installed on your device? 

3. Is your device rooted? 

4. Which game is affected by this error? 

5. Which version of the game do you have installed? 

Thank you for your patience. Please note that we are not able to give an estimate of when this may be corrected for specific devices, as we are constantly working to include support for as many devices as possible for all of our games.

If you require further assistance regarding this issue with a purchased game (a title that is not free to download), please contact us at help@firemonkeys.com.au for further assistance. Thank you!

(Source)

Hope that helps!

Eve

Message 2 of 60 (11,521 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks. I'll try again and update you with the appropriate information. Standard smile
Message 3 of 60 (11,518 Views)

★ Apprentice
Ok, it looks like it IS error 5002 unfortunately...

So.. is it recommended that I e-mail answers to those specific questions to that firemonkey related address?

Thanks again.
Message 4 of 60 (11,516 Views)

★ Apprentice
The game is still having the same issue.
Message 5 of 60 (11,510 Views)

Mass Effect Infiltrator on LG Nexus 4

★★★ Newbie

Hi
When ME Infiltrator will be supported by Nexus 4? anyone? :>

Message 6 of 60 (11,480 Views)

Community Manager
Did they respond to your email? If not, please re-submit it to them and keep us updated in here.

Cheers,
Nils
Message 7 of 60 (11,507 Views)

server error

★ Newbie
Mass effect Infiltrator, after downloading and paying for game, loading up the game, it says: server error, please go to www.eamobile.com/countrygate to select your country and customer support. What should i do! Cause it just lead me here,
Message 8 of 60 (11,502 Views)

Mass Effect: Infiltrator

★★ Novice
I bought me infiltrator on android and when i start it just says server error (5002)
Message 9 of 60 (11,500 Views)

Re: Mass Effect: Infiltrator

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

For anyone experiencing issues with Mass Effect: Infiltrator, please navigate here to get further support: https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/forums/20965080-Mass-Effect-Infiltrator

Should you be experiencing Error 5002, please check this post.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 10 of 60 (12,554 Views)