MLB 13: The Show

by null

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MLB 13: The Show

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

How do Reload my pass on my new PS3? We had it pulled off of the entertainment center and broke. Therefore, I had to buy a new PS3 console. When I tried enter the online pass it says it is invalid. I will not pay for a new one since I just paid $60 last week for the game.

P.S

Please contact me by email [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 6 (497 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mlb 2013 The Show online pass

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there,

This is not an EA game, please check with Sony and the the official website for support.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (504 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mlb 2013 The Show online pass

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there,

This is not an EA game, please check with Sony and the the official website for support.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 6 (505 Views)

Re: MLB 13: The Show

★★★★★ Expert

@null wrote:

Please contact me by email [edit: email address removed]

AHQ is a PUBLIC forum.  Anyone can read the contents, including assorted eMail address Spiders that collect addresses for large scale spam mail operators.  We are gamers here.  We don't answer anyone by eMail, and the default forum operation is PASSIVE.  You post a question, wait for people to see it, decide to read it, and perhaps then answer it.  You have to be patient.  Wait a few hours.  

Then you come back to collect any answers.  Or you change change the behavior ny setting up a Flag for a subscription that will send you an automatoc notice when your thread has activity.

Message 3 of 6 (485 Views)

MLB 12 the show

★★ Newbie

hey wanted to know do they fight in this game? if so how

Message 4 of 6 (402 Views)

Re: MLB 12 the show

Community Manager

@MARCOPOLO304 wrote:

hey wanted to know do they fight in this game? if so how

@MARCOPOLO304 

Hi there,

This is not an EA game, please check with Sony and the the official website for support.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 5 of 6 (398 Views)

MLB 15 The Show

★★ Newbie

just pre-ordered the game off of the playstation store, and it says on the cover and description that you get to choose an MLB team SkinIt for a DualShock 4 controller, yet it didnt bring up that option during or after the purchase, wondering if that was a glitch or if its only able to happen once the game is released? anyone have an idea on this?

Message 6 of 6 (366 Views)