Re: MEDAL OF HONOR 20TH ANNIVERSARY REBOOT

by keefy05

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MEDAL OF HONOR 20TH ANNIVERSARY REBOOT

★ Apprentice

I was just thinking. In 2013 EA staten that Medal of Honor would be shelved for a time and would come back later on while they are focusing on Battlefield at that moment because battlefield was in fact a competitor for COD.

What do BF 1 and BF V have in common? A short Single Player campaign. Those little pieces of story you get is just to please the people who play single player some times. Its not a fully fleshed out experience.

BF 1 came out 2016 so 4 years afther the last medal of honor entree. Battlefield V 2018 is 6 years. No Real story mode again. CAN YOU SENSE IT?

I think they do this on perpose. I Think they are using that 6-7 year time to get a fully fleshed out story game for a new MoH game.

Since its nearly their 20th anniversary this October the time would be perfect. Call of duty isnt doing to great just like Battlefiled. So its the perfect time for the return. Battlefield was not known for the Single Player But was Praised for the Multiplayer mode. For Medal of Honor it would be the oppiside. Multiplayer lacked some Essentials to keep you hooked to the game but the single player campains were Just incridable.

WHY should they put resources in Single Player for Battlefield if not so many play it compared to MoH where its all about the Single Player? 🤯🤯🤯

Anyone feel the same way?

Message 1 of 11 (1,345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @CheezyCrust4Life.

I am not aware of any plans for a new MOH game but will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,246 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @CheezyCrust4Life.

I am not aware of any plans for a new MOH game but will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,247 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

they should remake frontline ect for pc and console to renew the playerbase

Message 3 of 11 (1,208 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Almost October!!!

Message 4 of 11 (1,073 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Nic727_1 there are no plans for a MoH game this year.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 11 (1,052 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey @Nic727_1 there are no plans for a MoH game this year.

Darko

If only they could remaster 2010 and Warfighter for Xbox One, PS4 and PC in the same bundle. 20th anniversary and nothing... good job EA.

Message 6 of 11 (1,041 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

hell yeah

Message 7 of 11 (1,025 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Look like the only reboot is to destroy MOH series a bit more. A VR exclusive MOH game that looks ridiculous.

I hope EA have a secret announcement for the series, because right now I’m just so tired of EA who just don’t care about us.

why is it so hard to create a true MOH with a nice story (WW2 French resistance, UK North African campaign, etc.), with a great multiplayers with my favorite mode Combat Mission.

Message 8 of 11 (941 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko so i was right from the start Wink
Message 9 of 11 (922 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Nic727_1 just wait. They are hoping to rebuilt slowly. if this receives well we can hope for a pc or console version later. don't brake it down or its over
Message 10 of 11 (921 Views)