LotR Conquest DLC Pack

by Back2SpawnScre3n

Original Post

Accepted Solution

LotR Conquest DLC Pack

★★ Novice

I know the chances of getting an answer is low, but what are the chances of getting the Heroes and Maps pack for Lord of the Rings Conquest on PC? I mean, PC players can at least play the game Online.

Also, why wasnt it relased for PC as well when it came out for the Consoles?Wondering

Message 1 of 6 (3,862 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: LotR Conquest DLC Pack

Community Manager

We haven't heard of any plans on this in the pipeline as that game is no longer being supported post launch. We've added some older games to The Vault for Origin Access lately so you can never say never, but for the moment all we can do is pass along your suggestion to our executive teams as community feedback. 

Thanks for being a fan and playing EA games with us.  

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,786 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

We haven't heard of any plans on this in the pipeline as that game is no longer being supported post launch. We've added some older games to The Vault for Origin Access lately so you can never say never, but for the moment all we can do is pass along your suggestion to our executive teams as community feedback. 

Thanks for being a fan and playing EA games with us.  

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (3,787 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for the answer. Many in the Conquest Discord are happy about the Msg and are hopefull for the future. You gave this small still playing Community hope. :D

P.s
Sadly Conquest isnt aviable yet on the Origin Access Vault.
Message 3 of 6 (3,643 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

There is a LOTR Conquest Discord Server?

Message 4 of 6 (2,844 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I second this and have to say, with STAR WARS Battlefront's return to form, it'd be nice to see LOTR Conquest return to Origin or even Steam!
Message 5 of 6 (2,842 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What are the chances of them re allowing the dlc on the store for purchase on console,  I know it's so out of the way and I honestly dont think there's a single lord of the rings game in development at the moment,  but this is probably one of the single hardest dlcs to acquire ever , if not sell it just put it on the store for zero dollars to not break any licensing rules on making money on the probably expired license , I've been looking for 11 years now but since it was never released for pc , you can't even get it online,  if there's any way at all for this DLC to ever see the light of day again,  please  try and see if anything could get it back , like if xbox backwards compatible comes back could they just include it with with the base game like they did with the OG battlefront dlc from 2004,when it got the backwards support 

Message 6 of 6 (2,526 Views)