Re: Lost Advators on restsored accounts

by genodyf

Original Post

Lost Advators on restsored accounts

★ Novice

I have reactivated my UO accounts: 2times2, rbrannon, funtime, amberwine and Genodyf.  The accounts are up and running but my avatars, characters are missing!!  They were all GM 120 lvl characters.  Can you restore my characters to my accounts please?  my email is [edit: email address removed].  I am trying to get them up and running so I can play with my grandchildren and as a family.
Message 1 of 6 (531 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @genodyf, can I ask what game it is you are referring to?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (518 Views)

★ Novice
Ultima Online Endless Journey version. Two of my accounts also will not load: rbrannon and Genodyf. It says: 1. your account is not linked with an EA account or 2. your game time or billing information is expired or invalid [a. please login into account center [2. login into account management [3. your account has been terminated due to violation banned or suspended account. That horrifies me that two of my accounts may have been used that way. I am sure it is the others, but can you check for me what it really going on with them? Thank you so much.
Message 3 of 6 (509 Views)

★ Novice

I have activated my rbrannon account and it has its characters.  Thank you.  My Genodyf account will not activate.  I checked my other accounts and their characters are not on it.  The game is Ultima Online Endless Journey.

Message 4 of 6 (503 Views)

Community Manager

For assistant with Ultima Online@genodyf you will need to contact them through the support site here: https://uo.com/support-welcome/

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (498 Views)

★ Novice

That is Broadsword site.  They contacted me and said that EA has control of the in game material.   Broadsword returned the accounts to me.  For return of my characters, that is an in-game issue that is under the EA domain. EA has to access my accounts and return my characters to me.  Broadsword does not do in-game material.

Message 6 of 6 (492 Views)