King of the Course Golf FAQ

by EA_Barry

Original Post

King of the Course Golf FAQ

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
User-added image

King of the Course Golf is a mobile game for iOS and Google Play devices that allow users to take on hundreds of challenges on real life courses in game!

Connect to your Facebook ID

How do I become King of the Course?
To compete against your Facebook Friends and become the King of the Course you must connect your Facebook ID to King of the Course Golf.

How do I connect my Facebook ID to King of the Course Golf?
By clicking on the Settings symbol (turning gears icon) on the starting menu screen, users can select “Sign In” next to the Facebook section.  After allowing access, the Facebook ID will be successfully linked.

I didn’t connect via the Settings menu, can I still connect my Facebook ID?
Yes! At the end of each challenge, users will have the option to connect to their Facebook ID to King of the Course Golf in order to see how their score compares to other friends.

Choose and purchase your Golfers

How do I see which Golfers are available to use in King of the Course Golf?
After loading the game, click on the Cart icon in the top right corner to view the following golfers:

• The Hotshot
  • The Sweetheart
  • Girl Next Door
  • The Prodigy
  • Las Rosa
  • The Gentleman
  • The Rockstar
  • The Starlet

How do I purchase additional Golfers in-game?
From the Golfer Store (Cart Icon), simply select the Golfer you would like and click on the Token amount to be spent.

What if I do not have enough tokens to purchase the Golfer I would like to use?
You can earn additional Tokens for use in the Golfer and Upgrade Stores through normal play or by visiting the Token Store and purchasing a Token pack.

Troubleshooting

I purchased something in-game, but I cannot see it. What happened?
In some cases you may need to exit and restart the game in order to access your new content. If that doesn't work, try turning off and restarting your device.

If I delete the game from my device will my progress be saved?
Yes! Your progress is saved throughout normal play.  If you need to delete the game, your progress will be continued where you left off once you reinstall the game.

I am getting a message that there is a newer version of King of the Course Golf that I need to get. How can I get the latest, most up-to-date version of King of the Course Golf?

• Apple App Store: Tap the App Store icon on your device and then tap the "Updates" tab on the bottom bar. Find King of the Course Golf in that list and click on the "Update" button.
  • Google Play: Go to the Google Play Store and then go to the "My Apps" section. If there is a more recent version of King of the Course Golf, it will say "Update Available."

What is your Privacy Policy?
You can view EA's privacy policy here.

Need more help?

My question is not answered here. What can I do?
If it is a question concerning the game, please contact us.

For billing issues, be sure to visit Apple, Google Play, or Amazon for support:

• Apple App Store: Visit the FAQ sections and contact Apple.
  • Google Play: Visit the FAQ sections and contact Google Play.
  • Amazon App Store: Visit the FAQ sections and contact Amazon support.

If you need assistance with a completed purchase, please contact our Customer Service team (or our Game Advisors) by logging in here.

When contacting us, please include the following information:

• The issue that you are having
  • The application that you are having an issue with
  • The device that you are using
  • A description of your issue
  • Your full iTunes/Google/Amazon/EA purchase number
  • The email associated with your iTunes/Google/Amazon account
  • The game or item that was purchased
  • When the purchase took place
  • The cost of the purchase

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/king-of-the-course-golf-faq/

barry.png