James Bond Golden Eye

by Down448

Original Post

James Bond Golden Eye

★★★ Newbie

I think it would be a great idea to remake James Bond 007 Golden Eye

Message 1 of 2 (465 Views)

Re: James Bond Golden Eye

@Down448  Sadly, the license isn't with EA anymore. Last time it was Activision, but they've lost it, too. Right now, no one has the rights to develop/remaster/remake/etc James Bond videogames. So, unless the license is going up for the auction again and EA manages to get it again, there is nothing that can be done. James Bond isn't an EA IP, so they need the license to do anything James Bond. Also, both EA and Activision are focused on their own IP's, the ones directly owned by them, which is understandable in the light of how the copyright laws are right now. It's better to have your own IP's instead of depending on the whims of some external factors. I do hope that EA will at least consider grabbing the license again, as the best James Bond games were developed by them, but i am also aware that the chances are slim. Still... one can dream.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 2 (353 Views)