Jade Empire

by gbanis91

Original Post

Re: Jade Empire

Community Manager

@zeven12345 Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time for posting about your favorite game Standard smile

There are a few games that BioWare is currently focusing on (a Star Wars title, a Mass Effect Sequel, Shadow Realms and SWTOR), but who knows where the journey will take us next... 

Cheers,

Nils

Message 11 of 14 (1,243 Views)

Jade Empire and it's Config Utility constantly crashing and errors

★★★ Novice

After several hours, I finally managed to get past the "Failed to Find Steam" bug that apparently plagues virtually every copy of Jade Empire. Unfortunately, now neither the config utility or the game itself will run. They constantly come back with errors that make no sense. I get an "out of memory" error when the game and utility don't even use a fraction of my machine's resources. Or, I get a "wrong parameter" error when attempting to change settings, which makes no sense. Nothing is working, and I am getting very frustrated.

Also, I cannot select any option except BattleField 4 Deutsch for the board location, and it will not allow me to submit without selecting it.

This process is driving me up the wall. I can't understand why I still do business with a company whose support works this way.

Message 12 of 14 (1,083 Views)

idea for jade empire

★★ Newbie
Jade empire should be made again, or something along that line. It was one of the greatest games I've ever played. Long and a great martial arts game, none like no other. It's been awhile since a great martial arts game has been made. Another like jade empire, would I think make money, and gain more fans to bioware, and ea spotrs. Please take into consideration this idea
Message 13 of 14 (1,069 Views)

Jade Empire stutters

★★ Novice

So after looking for awhile i've only found posts dealing with problems running and downloading it.

My FPS is really, really low. Though during a previous playthrough of this game it rand just fine but for some reason i've made a new char to do a new run through and the FPS is awful.

It has run good previously and the only thing it could be is i that i've updated to Win10 since i finished my first playthrough.

I'm going to tinker with settings to see if i can't find a way  to make it work. If anyone else has already worked it out feel free to share!

Message 14 of 14 (1,058 Views)