Is there no longer a way to upload a gameface to Fight Night Champion?

by SakuyaToTakuya

Original Post

Re: Is there no longer a way to upload a gameface to Fight Night Champion?

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hi @CanBert69

These decisions are never easy and we've provided information to customers on why some features or components of games are removed over time. It can be read here: https://www.ea.com/service-updates

We value your passion for the game and while this is not the outcome you were hoping for we'll definitely use feedback like this from fans such as yourself to help bring new amazing experiences to upcoming titles. Thank you for playing EA games.

This shouldn't be a hard decision. This can actually be one of the few times you can do something for good. Boxing is a community as is gaming and EA is the only provider to the combination of those communities. We as boxing game fans rely on you and if you're not going to release a new game that's fine but at least let us have more control of the little we have at our disposal. 

Message 11 of 24 (3,708 Views)

★ Novice

according to what i researched..if you have the xbox 360..u can use a xbox live vision web cam..that is 1 of the 3 options available...and as far as i know..it is THE ONLY WAY to morph faces onto created boxers..its my understanding that u can no longer share them..or use game face anymore..jus buy a 360 vision webcam..they're only 15 bucks on ebay...i dont know why anybody didnt notice that on the CREATE BOXER section

Message 12 of 24 (3,527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_BarryI'm unfortunately another victim of yours EA, you're a bunch of crooks. Can't believe this game is still for sale when hardly anything about it works. I just wasted £5 and 4 hours of my life troubleshooting the unfixable. Would it not be wise to list the titles that support Game Face ON THE PAGE that you create a Game Face? Just so people aren't pointlessly making one for a game that no longer features it? Better yet, DONT SELL GAMES that don't function as they should. Company is a joke.

Message 13 of 24 (3,245 Views)

★★★ Guide

Here are the only options left as of 4-18-2020 that I could determine.  You can create a boxer's face via the Live Vision Cam on a XBOX 360 by using a photo of the boxer's face (besides using the game provided faces).  Then you can share the created boxer via the hub using your 360.  Then launch the game on your XBOX One and download your created boxer in the download created boxer section.  Sadly the Game Face and the ability to use an uploaded photo in EA Sports World is gone (as far as I can tell).  Bummer.  But if you have a 360 and Live Cam at least you have the above option.  I'm not a fan of better than nothing solutions/options though.

Message 14 of 24 (3,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just update the feature. You obviously dont have any idea what is being asked. EA has a problem with sstaying on top of things requested from their community. We are giving you sound advice on what you should do and I know to bring the game back to full functionality would not be difficult.. 

Message 15 of 24 (3,018 Views)

★ Novice

We need a new Fight Night, people have stayed loyal for almost 10 years 

Message 16 of 24 (2,871 Views)

★★ Novice

I wish you would bring this feature back, some people still play this game. 

Message 17 of 24 (2,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SakuyaToTakuya exactly man smh !!!
Message 18 of 24 (2,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We need a new boxing game for Xbox one?!?!? Tf is going on do they not wanna make money?

Message 19 of 24 (1,009 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Excuses excuses excuses

Message 20 of 24 (430 Views)