Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Is there no longer a way to upload a gameface to Fight Night Champion?

by SakuyaToTakuya

Original Post

Re: Is there no longer a way to upload a gameface to Fight Night Champion?

★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hi @CanBert69

These decisions are never easy and we've provided information to customers on why some features or components of games are removed over time. It can be read here: https://www.ea.com/service-updates

We value your passion for the game and while this is not the outcome you were hoping for we'll definitely use feedback like this from fans such as yourself to help bring new amazing experiences to upcoming titles. Thank you for playing EA games.

This shouldn't be a hard decision. This can actually be one of the few times you can do something for good. Boxing is a community as is gaming and EA is the only provider to the combination of those communities. We as boxing game fans rely on you and if you're not going to release a new game that's fine but at least let us have more control of the little we have at our disposal. 

Message 11 of 12 (301 Views)

Re: Is there no longer a way to upload a gameface to Fight Night Champion?

★★★★ Novice

according to what i researched..if you have the xbox 360..u can use a xbox live vision web cam..that is 1 of the 3 options available...and as far as i know..it is THE ONLY WAY to morph faces onto created boxers..its my understanding that u can no longer share them..or use game face anymore..jus buy a 360 vision webcam..they're only 15 bucks on ebay...i dont know why anybody didnt notice that on the CREATE BOXER section

Message 12 of 12 (120 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help