Is there no longer a way to upload a gameface to Fight Night Champion?

by SakuyaToTakuya

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there no longer a way to upload a gameface to Fight Night Champion?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I know this is an old game and upon research it seems that the original way to upload a gameface/photo to Fight Night Champion in order to create a character is no longer available (the webpage is no longer available). I wanted for someone to possibly confirm that there is absolutely no way to create a character using this feature due to a webpage no longer existing or being supported as it was before. Stinks that I cant really create a character for a game, if so. 

Message 1 of 24 (38,346 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there no longer a way to upload a gameface to Fight Night Champion?

Community Manager

@SakuyaToTakuya

Please excuse me, Fight Night Champion used Photo Face Via My Player Hub which is no longer available.

The following titles currently are supported by Game Face:

FIFA 16 (XB1, PS4, PC), FIFA 15 (X360, PS3, PC), FIFA 14 (XB1, PS4, X360, PS3, PC), FIFA 13 (X360, PS3, PC), FIFA 12 (X360, PS3), Madden NFL 15 (X360, PS3), Madden NFL 25 (360, PS3), Madden NFL 13 (X360, PS3, WiiU), UFC 2 (XB1, PS4), UFC (XB1, PS4), Grand Slam Tennis 12 (X360, PS3), NCAA Football 14 (X360, PS3).

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 24 (42,143 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@SakuyaToTakuya

Game Face has been updated in recent times, check the following links for the requirements, troubleshooting and the Game Face website itself:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/ea-sports-game-face-requirements-and-troubleshooting/

https://www.easports.com/gamefaceweb/

barry.png
Message 2 of 24 (38,308 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes, all which I have already checked. These all pertain to the recent games from EA Sports and just general gameface issues that are not what I am asking about. Fight Night Champion requires photos/gameface to be uploaded to a certain website which can no longer be found or is not mentioned in any of the links you have provided. I am assuming this is the extent of your help. 

Message 3 of 24 (38,301 Views)

Community Manager

@SakuyaToTakuya

Please excuse me, Fight Night Champion used Photo Face Via My Player Hub which is no longer available.

The following titles currently are supported by Game Face:

FIFA 16 (XB1, PS4, PC), FIFA 15 (X360, PS3, PC), FIFA 14 (XB1, PS4, X360, PS3, PC), FIFA 13 (X360, PS3, PC), FIFA 12 (X360, PS3), Madden NFL 15 (X360, PS3), Madden NFL 25 (360, PS3), Madden NFL 13 (X360, PS3, WiiU), UFC 2 (XB1, PS4), UFC (XB1, PS4), Grand Slam Tennis 12 (X360, PS3), NCAA Football 14 (X360, PS3).

barry.png
Message 4 of 24 (42,144 Views)

★★★ Novice

Much thanks. It is a shame that I am unable to create a character with this feature however. 

Message 5 of 24 (38,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WHACK!!!

Message 6 of 24 (35,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Super wack. I bought this game for xbox one and the * doesnt work... BULL

Message 7 of 24 (35,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They could at least make a update to implement the kinect camera instead of the xbox live vision. 

Message 8 of 24 (34,924 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Then perhaps remove the game for sale if all components do not work.  It matters not the age of the game, if it is for sale and we spend $$ on it, we expect it to be made fully functional.  I was happy to see it in the store and have it, only to find out it is limited.  VERY DISAPPOINTED.  Why not update this awesome game to use the new Gameface site??

Message 9 of 24 (33,429 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @CanBert69

These decisions are never easy and we've provided information to customers on why some features or components of games are removed over time. It can be read here: https://www.ea.com/service-updates

We value your passion for the game and while this is not the outcome you were hoping for we'll definitely use feedback like this from fans such as yourself to help bring new amazing experiences to upcoming titles. Thank you for playing EA games.

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 24 (33,379 Views)