Re: EA Cricket 19?

by phenomfawaz

Original Post

Is Ea planning to make Cricket 2019?

★★ Novice

Hi

I heard many news about that the EA is planning to make Cricket 2019. so its true or its just rumour?

Message 1 of 10 (43,051 Views)

Re: Is Ea planning to make Cricket 2019?

If it isnt official information post by EA it is propably rumour.

Message 2 of 10 (42,986 Views)

EA Cricket 19?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi EA Developers, are you guys really working on EA Cricket 2019?? Or is it a rumour? Believe me, if this is real, and you acquire player rights, do motion capture of their signature shots, go for a controlling scheme similar to Don Bradman Cricket Franchise and give an alternate option for pitch marking cursor at beginner difficulty, you guys are going to make millions, if not billions, just in the Indian subcontinent itself......

Message 3 of 10 (42,901 Views)

Re: Is Ea planning to make Cricket 2019?

★★ Novice
Message 4 of 10 (33,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I agree things are very different now. Those days during EA cricket07 nobody wished to spend 500+ bucks on a game but now even FIFA is selling lot in India. Then imagine about a cricket game labelled under EA .It will be a record breaking sale for EA
Message 5 of 10 (31,800 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi EA Developers, are you guys really working on EA Sports Cricket 2019?? Or is it a rumour? Believe me, if this is real, and you acquire player rights, do motion capture of their signature shots, go for a controlling scheme similar to Don Bradman Cricket Franchise and give an alternate option for pitch marking cursor at beginner difficulty, you guys are going to make millions, if not billions, just in the Indian subcontinent itself......

Message 6 of 10 (21,170 Views)

@sachin2221 so far everything you see are just unconfirmed rumors. IF there will be an announcement, it will most likely happen to the E3 or to EA Play events. But until EA makes an official announcement, i would take everything flying over the web as an unsubstantiated rumor. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 7 of 10 (21,081 Views)

★ Novice

Well looks like it was just a rumor. EA Cricket 2019 is released, but is just a mod of  Cricket 2007.

Sigh...

Message 8 of 10 (12,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This game is hugely popular in India Pakistan but 99% of them hvae not actually bought the game.

It's not profitable for them

But i wish we had cricket games coming every year like fifa.

Message 9 of 10 (1,436 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

I will pass your feedback on to the team in relation to a new cricket game.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (1,423 Views)