Is EA Still Supporting Team Fortress 2 on the PS3?

by grimaila

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is EA Still Supporting Team Fortress 2 on the PS3?

★★★ Newbie

I enjoy playing Team Fortress 2 (TF2) on the Play Station 3 (PS3).  EA ported TF2 to run on the PS3 and until recently, the servers were working.  However, there is not a glitch in the lobby which prevents the games from being joined.  I have tried opening a support ticket on EA, but they do not list it as an EA game!  I have contacted Valve and Sony to no-avail.

Can someone at EA provide an update on the PS3 TF2 servers?

There is still an active group of players who enjoy this game.

Michael

Message 1 of 3 (2,194 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is EA Still Supporting Team Fortress 2 on the PS3?

Community Manager
EA only published the game, if you are having issues with the game servers then you will need to speak with Valve as they are responsible for the servers and issues with the game.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,248 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
EA only published the game, if you are having issues with the game servers then you will need to speak with Valve as they are responsible for the servers and issues with the game.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (2,249 Views)

★★★ Novice
@grimaila The servers are back up and running. The servers are 100% the responsibility of EA and are located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana - as far as I know.

Nobody from EA has been willing to help on this and you will find zero help from live chat, when opening a ticket. The only assistance you will get is from Scooter from EA - he is the person responsible for fixing the servers.

Hope this helps.
Message 3 of 3 (1,788 Views)