[Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by Mytcgs

Original Post

NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Website

★★★ Newbie

Can you please fix the Dynasty Website for NCAA Football 14. It is a crucial aspect of an older game that we're blessed is still around.

The site works but none of the users can log in and access any of the features.

easports.com/dynasty

Thank you!

Message 2321 of 2,347 (1,906 Views)

Re: OD Website

★★★ Newbie

He's referring to NCAA Football 14.

Message 2322 of 2,347 (1,896 Views)

Re: NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Website

★★★ Novice
@ShaunMacc Completely agree. Website it what helps keep our dynasty alive along with so many others.
Message 2323 of 2,347 (1,886 Views)

Re: OD Website

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Our online dynasty heavily utilized the site and really depends on it to keep the league moving and interest high. Lots of ODs depend on the site on a daily basis. Would really appreciate bringing it back up!
Message 2324 of 2,347 (1,884 Views)

Please bring back NCCA 14 Teambuilder

★★★ Newbie

I just spent the last 2 hours of my life trying to create a team for NCAA 14 just to find out the website has been taken down, Many people still play NCAA and I think it is unfair for EA to take down the website and stop operation, please let me know when/if this will ever happen. There is still a whole community!

Message 2325 of 2,347 (1,851 Views)

NCAA 12

★★★ Newbie

Y'all need to bring back teen builder  fora NCAA games

Message 2326 of 2,347 (1,778 Views)

ncaa 14 Dynasty website login failing

★★★★ Novice

Is there any news on why users can not log into the NCAA 14 Dynasty Website? The login page comes up but you can't get past that after you put in your login credentials. Is the site being taken down or being updated? Any news would be good news so all the thousands of users will have some kind of idea what to expect with the website. Many still use it for their online dynasty leagues. We would hate to see it go away since it's used on a daily basis. 

So if anyone on the help desk can provide any info that would be great. I have also reached our on the help via twitter as well and I am not getting any response from anyone. Which is odd b/c in the past I have had good reply times about the website.

Thanks.

Message 2327 of 2,347 (1,738 Views)

NCAA Football 14 Roster Share Download Question

★ Novice

Hi. I just bought the NCAA 14 Xbox360 video game and I’m wanting to download rosters in Roster Share using Xbox Live. 

Although, when I select download roster in Roster Share under team management, there are no available rosters to download displayed, no friends displayed and no option that I can click on where I can type in a gamertag or online ID. The whole download/Roster Share screen is empty. All it says at the bottom of the screen is a blue (X) select device. What can I do?

Thanks

Message 2328 of 2,347 (1,649 Views)

Can you open team builder back up for ncaa football 14

★★★ Newbie

Is there any possible way y’all will open up the teambuilder website back up for all the people that are jumping back on ncaa football 14

Message 2329 of 2,347 (1,537 Views)

Ncaa14 online

★★★ Newbie

Does the NCAA 14 online dynasty website no longer work? I’ve tried logging in daily for the last 2 weeks and it always times out and says no network connection. All the while every other website or app I use loads just fine. Also is online gameplay no longer working? It was impossible for me and my friends to play against each other online when we had a matchup. 

thanks!

Message 2330 of 2,347 (2,593 Views)