Message 1731 of 2,347 (1,230 Views)

Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

★★★ Newbie

I still can’t even log in. This is ridiculous

Message 1732 of 2,347 (1,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

(xbox 360) So I can log in now, but when I try to save, I get an error message and am told to 'check my Internet connection'. I was so excited when it let me log in, but, still having issues it seems. Any help?

Edit: So I backread through the thread, which I should have done anyway lol, and it seems I'm not alone with this. So frustrating! I was SO HAPPY when the site finally let me login, I've been trying every day for like a month, and I go through all this work of making a team, and then it won't save! Come on EA, help us out here!

Message 1733 of 2,347 (1,147 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Welcome to the party
Message 1734 of 2,347 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Is there at least a tapped keg somewhere?

Message 1735 of 2,347 (1,013 Views)

★ Guide

@AndrewDT13

Andrew many people have been unable to log in. If you have any special characters in your password such as:   # *  $  # or any other character that is not  letter or number, Teambuilder will not let you log in.  You have to go out of Teambuilder to the main EA site and change your password to just letters and numbers.  I believe it has something to do with how old Teambuilder is and what system it operates on and it does not recognize special characters which is the norm for passwords now.  Hope that helps   

Message 1736 of 2,347 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can u please fix this issue the community would appreciate dearly and need it if your like me just getting back into it and looking back at when you were a younger kid and realizing all ur theams were ugly as hell. You’ve done so much already just please fix this minor issue.

Message 1737 of 2,347 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just see the spinning wheel of death dawg 

Message 1738 of 2,347 (751 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
When they finally fix it. We shouldn't even use it for a couple days just to mess with them.
Message 1739 of 2,347 (1,366 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
After reading through this thread I feel like I'll be shocked if it's ever fixed.
Message 1740 of 2,347 (1,321 Views)