[Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by Mytcgs

Original Post

Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

★ Guide

@Sunchips700 When I try to download Teambuilder uniforms it says to check my ethernet cable.

Message 1691 of 2,347 (1,065 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I downloaded 3 teams last night
Message 1692 of 2,347 (953 Views)

★ Guide

just did some simple but sleek bms uniforms

Message 1693 of 2,347 (882 Views)

★ Apprentice

There HAS TO BE a forum for everyone to dump their cheesy logos and ugly uniforms into that isn't cluttering up the information we're ACTUALLY HERE FOR. Where are the moderators??? There's like 50 pages of that garbage in here. I shouldn't have to sign in just to remind you nitwits how internet forums work. 🙄

Message 1694 of 2,347 (855 Views)

★ Guide
hey nitwit, there is nothing we can do or post to speed it up. all we can do is be patient and wait. the people posting uniforms are being patient and grateful that we have a part back, all you want to do is complain
Message 1695 of 2,347 (801 Views)

★ Apprentice

Correct. I don't clutter the forum with BS. I only chime in to complain about people CLUTTERING THE FORUM WITH BS. Let a mod remind you later, idc. 

Message 1696 of 2,347 (770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@BVoeg This is one of the biggest forums for EA Teambuilder. Also it is the first thing that shows up when you type in EA Teambuilder (besides Teambuilder itself) on google. People post here because of the bigger response pool they can get about their uniforms and logos. The larger amount of responses the larger the upgrades that can be made on the uniforms. (Also I do agree that there is a lot of uniforms and logos - and most of them are pretty bad - but thats just my opinion.

Message 1697 of 2,347 (719 Views)

★ Guide

@BVoeg

Did you start this thread? , or did you come in at the very end and dictate how people should post, who have been here the whole time.  Why don't you start your own thread about when Team Builder will be up and running and don't allow people to interact and kill time and share their creations enjoyably while they wait.  

Message 1698 of 2,347 (687 Views)

★ Guide

@BVoeg @29thcleric 29 is honestly right. ItsI another way to waste time and try to keep out mind off of the save not working and share something we enjoy.

Message 1699 of 2,347 (816 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BVoeg

🤭

Message 1700 of 2,347 (769 Views)