[Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by Mytcgs

Original Post

Re: NCAA Football 14 - TeamBuilder - Can't Save Created Team

★★★ Apprentice

Honestly I'm giving up. There probably will never be another update or anything. Rip team builder. and EA can say bye to me as a customer, I know it won't matter to them but I'm done dumping my money into a company that doesn't give a s**t about their customers.

Message 2251 of 2,347 (1,144 Views)

★★★★ Guide
we actually own teambuilder when we put the 60 dollars for the game, i have ask the advisors and they told me ea cant shut it down because it doesnt belong to them, it belongs to us so it there job to keep it going,but its the same story you cant make them and no one has money to take them to court,i have to use my money for treatment for my leukemia, another reason why i need it fix,
Message 2252 of 2,347 (1,128 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
if ea doesnt fix it i wont be a customer anymore, they took to long not to fix it,if they say it cant be fixed or its not going to be im going to be livid wasting my few months maybe to live because of leukemia over this , my life is so screwed up
Message 2253 of 2,347 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@BAGUIOPH I'm sorry to tell you but I think they are just lying to shut us up.... Have they released the name of this other company that supposedly owns 50% of team builder?

Message 2254 of 2,347 (1,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

ea might not care for me, but my girlfriend said im a wonderful person, she has leukemia as well, her hair fell out because of chemo but she is beautiful to me, i met her in the hospital when this first began 

[Images removed, do not post real life images of anyone here on AHQ - Admin.]

Message 2255 of 2,347 (1,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Angel be healed 

[Images removed, do not post real life images of anyone here on AHQ - Admin.]

Message 2256 of 2,347 (1,154 Views)

★★★★ Guide
no they wont give it they said they cant give the name of the company that fixing it, i believe there is anew company fixing it, because they fixed the log in issue, ea doesnt even comment much less work
Message 2257 of 2,347 (1,152 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm going to call bs on another company fixing it then

Message 2258 of 2,347 (1,143 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA if another company is ACTUALLY working on Team Builder then please provide a name so I can personally email to see how they are doing.

Message 2259 of 2,347 (1,399 Views)

★★★★ Guide
i can only tell what i was told they didnt give me a name for one
Message 2260 of 2,347 (1,895 Views)