BOYCOTTING EA SO THEY CAN BRING BACK NCAA FOOTBALL

by theroc82

Original Post

Re: Ea Servers down NCAA 14

★★★ Newbie
@b1002e0707956eb0 hi does NCAA football 14 is shutdown the ea servers?
Message 2341 of 2,347 (10,634 Views)

NCAA Football 21

★ Novice

Ok EA... we all have fear of Covid19 and are being forced into isolation. 
the time is now to re-release NCAA Football.

Someone get on the horn with Mark Emmert and figure out the name and likeness crap for at least  the next 6 months.

This WILL save lives.

Go Huskers

Message 2342 of 2,347 (10,499 Views)

EA / NCAA missing the boat!

★★★ Newbie

EA and the NCAA are missing out on a great opportunity!

With the NCAA tournament shut down due to coronavirus, here's what would have been cool....  I know EA has not been doing NCAA video games lately, but they should have put one together, with the 64 teams that would be in the 2020 tournament, then play a "virtual tournament".  It could have been actually broadcast on cable tv or at least live-streamed.  Actual players from each team could be at the controllers.  It could have been a lot of fun - and maybe used to raise money to fight coronavirus.

Message 2343 of 2,347 (10,413 Views)

NCAA 14 dynasty website down

★★★ Newbie

The NCAA 14 Online Dynasty Website is down and has been for some time. Every time we try to log in we get a "Failed to create a new session" error message.

I know this has been an issue for others in the past, but it was resolved. It seems now that the problem is back again.

Is anyone else having these issues? If not, what are you doing as a workaround and if a support ticket needs to be created, can someone please point me in the right direction for how to do that?

Message 2344 of 2,347 (9,636 Views)

NCAA 14 Dynasty Website Down

★★★ Newbie

The NCAA 14 Online Dynasty Website is down and has been for some time. Every time we try to log in we get a "Failed to create a new session" error message.

I know this has been an issue for others in the past, but it was resolved. It seems now that the problem is back again.

Is anyone else having these issues? If not, what are you doing as a workaround and if a support ticket needs to be created, can someone please point me in the right direction for how to do that?

Message 2345 of 2,347 (9,612 Views)

BOYCOTTING EA SO THEY CAN BRING BACK NCAA FOOTBALL

★★★ Newbie

We need NCAA FOOTBALL BACK

Message 2346 of 2,347 (9,472 Views)

Re: BOYCOTTING EA SO THEY CAN BRING BACK NCAA FOOTBALL

Community Manager
Message 2347 of 2,347 (30,886 Views)