Can we just get an answer regarding Team Builder, please? Not asking much!

by TylerMac52

Original Post

Can we just get an answer regarding Team Builder, please? Not asking much!

★★★★★ Newbie

Come on EA. We aren't asking for much. Could we just get an answer regarding Team Builder? It's a simple yes or no. Don't let us out to dry because of PR reasons. This is just making matters worse. Be respectful of the diehard fans that would love to have this service back. Thanks! 

Message 2311 of 2,347 (4,372 Views)

Team builder Issues NCAA 14

★★★ Newbie

EA. Fix your servers. Team builder is the only thing we ask from y’all for NCAA 14. It’s been a year since the team builder has been down or having on going issues. Now the website has disappeared??

Message 2312 of 2,347 (4,121 Views)

What is going on with ncaa teambuilder

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been playing ncaa 14 for years and loved the teambuilder aspect of it ,but now when ever I try to log in and create a school it doesnt let me it just sends me to https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl even though i typed in teambuilder. I just want to know if teambuilder is down for some reason or if its the end of it

Message 2313 of 2,347 (3,926 Views)

NCAA Teambuilder Website

★ Novice

To EA,

I bought NCAA 14 for $60 because I wanted to enjoy the games amazing Team builder Feature. However, now whenever I look, I can no longer find the Team builder website.I would like to know either how to get to the website, is the website down and for how long, or did you guys just decide to remove the feature completely.

Thanks, an unsatisfied customer.

Message 2314 of 2,347 (3,928 Views)

Ncaa 14 teambuilder webpage no loger exist?

★ Novice

I hace tried to entre the teambuilder webpage but I dont even found it, I dont know what happen... Is already over? Its never going to be working again? Please i hope for an answer. 

Message 2315 of 2,347 (3,726 Views)

Ncaa 14 Online Dynasty Website

★ Novice

Hi,

I have been trying to log into the NCAA '14 Online Dynasty website and have been met with the following message for the past week: "Server error. Please, try again later" 

Is the server for the website down? If so, when will it be repaired?

Message 2316 of 2,347 (3,413 Views)

NCAA Football 14 Online Dynasty site log in issue

★★★ Novice

For the past few days, I have not been able to log in to the Online Dynasty site for NCAA Football 14. When I type in my credentials, it just reloads and then times out. If you can help me with this issue that would be great. Thanks

Message 2317 of 2,347 (3,120 Views)

NCAA 14 OD Website

★★★ Novice

EA,

What is the plan with the NCAA 14 OD website? The community is still quite large and active as well as dependent on the website to run the countless online dynasties still in tact today. This group has had a very loyal following and we all count on the website to help get through the off-season and recruit in-season. Please provide an update and I believe you will see much support for the website posted on these forums this week.

Message 2318 of 2,347 (3,100 Views)

OD Website

★★★ Newbie

Yall, until you give us a new game, please bring the website back. There are a lot of OD’s still thriving that need it. 

Thanks.

-Jon

Message 2319 of 2,347 (3,120 Views)

Re: OD Website

Community Manager

Hey @Bigpapaj1980 what game is it that you are referring to?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2320 of 2,347 (3,301 Views)