Re: Is NCAA Teambuilder Permanently Shut Down?

by nickgutierrez

Original Post

Team Builder for Ncaa 2014 Gone for good???

★★★ Newbie

Team Builder not saving created team for ps3, the website works but will not save, is this only me? Or has Ea closed off the Team Builder?

Message 2301 of 2,347 (4,029 Views)

NCAA College Football 14 Team Builder Save Issues

★★★★★ Newbie

NCAA 14 Team Builder website wont let you save.  Can someone please fix it.  It just says "check your internet connection".  lots of people still love playing this game offline.  please fix the team builder.

Message 2302 of 2,347 (3,959 Views)

Teambuilder website

★ Novice

The website isn’t working. Every time I go to the website it reroutes me to the EA homepage.

Message 2303 of 2,347 (3,326 Views)

is the teambuilder website gone

★★★ Novice

Is the NCAA 14 Teambuilder gone for good? 

I tried searching to find it today, but the only thing I could find was a link to Madden 20. Did EA completely remove the website after it was having some trouble? I noticed sometime last year I couldn't save new teams to play in a new dynasty and honestly I'm disappointed. Everyone in the community loved this game with many of us still playing 6 years later. Please EA, please put the website back up fully functioning. Thanks, NFR

Message 2304 of 2,347 (3,112 Views)

Is NCAA Teambuilder Permanently Shut Down?

★★★ Novice

I was looking for the NCAA 14 Teambuilder site online and it is no longer appearing. When using the URL for the old site, it redirects to the site for Madden. Does this mean that the feature is shut down permanently? And is there going to be any statement on this by EA? 

I understand why they would decide to take the website down, but I would think they could give a small update at least to let people know that they are doing so and possibly a reason why. 

It will be very disappointing to see TeamBuilder be gone for good after it being only semi-functional for the last year.

Message 2305 of 2,347 (2,795 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Is NCAA Teambuilder Permanently Shut Down?

★★★★ Novice

Agreed - it would be nice to get a statement on this, at the very least.  We were at least able to log in and start to create on the website before, but the site would not let us save what we were working on.  I mean, I understand why EA might not want to expend resources on a six-year-old game but there has to be a better way to handle this.

Would it at least be possible to give us the ability to create teams offline and save it on our hard drive? That way, we could just transfer to a thumb drive.  We have our teams and EA doesn't burn server space.

Message 2306 of 2,347 (2,770 Views)

I want to know what is Ea GOING to do about bringing teambuilder back?

★★★ Newbie

When is teambuilder coming back?

Message 2307 of 2,347 (2,618 Views)

Ncaa 14 team builder update?

★★★★★ Newbie

Is there any update on the status of ncaa 14 team builder?  I’ve been unable to complete an edit for a team of mine for almost a year now?

Message 2308 of 2,347 (2,460 Views)

Teambuilder Website Gone?

★★★ Novice
  • Is the Teambuilder website permanently down?
Message 2309 of 2,347 (2,220 Views)

EA-Sports NCAA 14

★★★ Novice

Team builder site is no longer available, it keeps rerouting me to Madden20 on EA page. Why is it not taking me to the team builder site when I type in the correct web address ? Is EA Sports discontinuing this feature for good or is TEAM BUILDER coming back online anytime soon? 

Message 2310 of 2,347 (2,593 Views)