I can't save my team on the teambuilder website for ncaa football 14

by GuyroOnYoutube

Original Post

Teambuilder

★★★ Newbie

I am still in use of team builder but i am having trouble saving my team, response?

Message 2281 of 2,347 (3,454 Views)

teambuilder not saving teams

★★★ Newbie

Will there be a fix for the teambuilder website? I have read on here for the past 6 months that people are having the same issues, and there has been a consistent response that it's being "worked on" but i'm starting to wonder how truthful that is...

Message 2282 of 2,347 (3,216 Views)

NCAA Football TeamBuilder Not Working

★★★★ Apprentice

Can't search teams or create a team. I have tried different computers, but nothing seems to work. Can someone please help me. Thank you.

Message 2283 of 2,347 (3,386 Views)

NCAA Football TeamBuilder Down

★★★★ Apprentice

Nothing seems to work for a long time now. Can't search teams or create them. I have tried many different computers. Please help. Thank you.

Message 2284 of 2,347 (3,376 Views)

Re: teambuilder not saving teams

★★ Apprentice

Welcome to the club. EA keeps saying it’s being worked on without specifying the hold up or giving us any freedom to discuss it. Pretty sure they’re just trying to shut us up till we forget about it. 

Message 2285 of 2,347 (3,169 Views)

Does teambuilder for ncaa football 14 not work anymore?

★ Novice

Does the teambuilder feature for ncaa football 14 not work anymore.  i can create teams but it won't save them.

Message 2286 of 2,347 (2,877 Views)
Highlighted

I can't save my team on the teambuilder website for ncaa football 14

★★ Novice

So I was watching Not The Expert's UGF Pandas dynasty and wanted to do what he did with my own created team. I bought ncaa 14 and went on the team builder website and created my own school. Everything was fine until I tried to save. When I went to save, I got a message that said the team could not save and that I should check my internet connection. I was confused by this. My internet was working just fine. I tried it again, and the same thing happened. At this point I was confused. I went on youtube and sure enough, it was happening to them as well. I learned that this isn't just a new thing, it has been going  on for 7 months. I know a lot of people still play ncaa 14 and would like for this to be fixed. Can somebody at ea please try and fix this? This is one of the best parts of the whole game and that not working makes it not as great. I understand that the website is old, but I think it can be fixed. Please fix this ea, this would help your fans out.

Message 2287 of 2,347 (2,683 Views)

why won't my team save in teambuilder

★★★ Newbie

every time i try to save my team on teambuilder it says there was a problem has ea not fixed this problem yet 

Message 2288 of 2,347 (2,670 Views)

Can you still save teams on teambuilder for NCAA football 2014 on PS3?

★★★ Newbie

Can you still save your teams created on TeamBuilder for NCAA Football 2014 for PlayStation 3???  It is not letting me save for some reason...please advise

Message 2289 of 2,347 (2,390 Views)

NCAA Football 14 ea servers not available!

★ Novice

I've been trying to connect online on NCAA Football 14 for a while now and it keeps telling me that the EA servers are currently not available I try to read a different method online and they all don't work my internet connection is perfectly fine and I don't know what to do the sites say the servers are up and running but it's not working for me to keep saying EA servers are not available. Can anyone please help me

Message 2290 of 2,347 (2,216 Views)