Original Post

Re: NCAA Football 14 - TeamBuilder - Can't Save Created Team

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

[Removed by CM]

Message 2271 of 2,347 (16,988 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Its actually pretty sad, i've seen petitions on change.org to get teambuilder fixed with HUNDREDS of people signing the petition. I just cannot believe that EA is taking their time on fixing this problem. I understand now that it's not their website and someone else is in charge of it, but at least let us know who the company is so we can talk to them to help get this figured out. I mean this is pathetic.

The community is even keeping the rosters updated to the DAY! EA never did that. Come next season, there will be all the rosters updated to exactly what the players stats and credentials are. The community is keeping this game alive, and we are the only ones that are noticing this.

@EA_Barry Please just let us know if this is even getting worked on. I can assume this is a simple fix, because every other function is working, loggin into your xbox account works, so its still connected to the XBOX servers somehow!

I really hope this gets fixed soon 

Message 2272 of 2,347 (16,986 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

We are locking this thread until we have further information on the status of TeamBuilder.

We have let this thread run and run and have afforded everyone every possible leniency in terms of spamming this thread.

Anyone known to us from this thread creating new threads on this issue will be actioned accordingly.

Current post marked as solution to give this post more visibility, this does not reflect the status of the investigation

barry.png
Message 2273 of 2,347 (69,332 Views)

Hi but ncaa football 14 needs to live on forever

★★★★★ Novice

This game is the best and I lost it and just spent 150 dollars for it not to be able to play team builder plzz ea helppp!!!!!

Message 2274 of 2,347 (13,128 Views)

ncaa teambuilder not saving tea

★ Novice

I asked the EA Sports support what was happening with the teambuilder website since we are now allowed to log in and got an answer that an update was being done. However, there is time table as to when it would be completed. I was also given these instructions when it came to creating a team: 

Delete cookies:

Turn on the PS3.
Go to the Network tab.
Choose Internet Browser > Press the X button.
The Internet browser opens > Press Triangle (even if an error message is displayed).
Go to Tools > Press the X button.
Click on Delete Cookies > Press the X button> Confirm with the Yes button.

Delete the cache:

Turn on the PS3.
Go to the Network tab.
Click on Clear Cache> Confirm with the Yes button.

Delete credentials:

Turn on the PS3.
Go to the Network tab.
Click Clear credentials.
Sautha
Checking for Corrupt Save Data

Scroll to the Game on the PlayStation 3 XMB™ menu.
Scroll down to Saved Data Utility (PS3™) icon.
Check for games showing as corrupt with the cracked box symbol.
If the save is corrupted, ask the player to delete it by pressing triangle and selecting Delete.

Now I have tried all of these instructions before trying to save a created team and none of them have worked. Especially when trying to create it through the internet on the PlayStation network or by PC/Laptop. So I am asking now, does anyone have a way around this process or an answer to it so created teams can be saved and uploaded to the game?

Message 2275 of 2,347 (1,329 Views)

save bug on teambuilder

★★ Newbie

Teambuilder will not let me save any of my created schools and says I have bad connection even when I have the Ethernet cable plugged in

Help? 

Message 2276 of 2,347 (4,184 Views)

Re: save bug on teambuilder

★ Guide
Ea FixTeambuilderPlease!!!!!
Message 2277 of 2,347 (4,163 Views)

ncaa teambuilder

★★★ Newbie

Hey, so I still play your NCAA 14 game every day. Sad to hear you wont be making a new game ever. So here is the deal. Go you your NCAA Teambuilder website, click "save school" and click ENABLE! This is the only thing holding the community back from playing with new/different created teams in the game. If there is no more space to create teams, then delete every school with under 10 downloads. This could fix the issue. Please and Thank You

Message 2278 of 2,347 (4,159 Views)

Can you guy PLEASE fix Ncaa football 2014 Team Builder!

★★ Newbie

This feature hasnt worked in YEARS, the community wants it back. I would gladly buy $60 or more in MUT Coint which I wouldnt use if youd fix this! Let me make the issue clear, it now allows us to login to our accounts and even create a school, but then it does not allow us to save the school and put them into our games. PLEASE could you fix this, I will forgive you for Evolve, Mass Effect Andromeda, and Anthem if you fix this!

Message 2279 of 2,347 (2,324 Views)

Re: Can you guy PLEASE fix Ncaa football 2014 Team Builder!

★★★ Newbie

I can’t even login. The community would definitely like to see this back up and running. 

Message 2280 of 2,347 (2,308 Views)