Re: NCAA Football 14 - TeamBuilder - Can't Save Created Team

by BAGUIOPH

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

You hit it right on the head buddy. Think about the direction EA has gone in. I've been playing EA since i was 6 years old, born in 1990, madden 1997, and every madden ever since as well as nba live (until it became horrible around 06) triple play before MVP (one of the best games ever made, the NCAA version of course), NHL games... ever since around 2007 the games have been getting worse and worse. Me, still a blind loyalist idiot, will buy madden every year even though its the same game. I played for about 3 days this year and havent picked it up since. These clowns come on here and say they are looking into it blah blah i've been following this thread for months even created this profile so I can at least ask what the hell is going on and these dudes wont even give us a lick of information. For you lemmings to come on here and say "be patient they are trying" etc etc give me a damn break. I've spent thousands of dollars on EA products in my life time. We are just looking for a simple fix to a website, NOT EVEN THE GAME CONTENT. it's absolutely disgusting what EA has become. All we can do is hope and pray 2k takes the licensing rights for the NFL and NCAA. I hate to say it but it's the truth. This game was the last good game they made besides the FIFA franchise and even that has gone to crap because all they care about are the 13 year olds asking their parents to pour money into it for ultimate team. At the end of the day, all EA cares about is money and thats just the way of the world. We are all absolute fools to think they care about us and that they are actually doing anything about this. I hope you all enjoyed your time using teambuilder. Sad to say it most likely is gone forever. EA won't learn til people stop buying, but that wont ever happen. We are done. 

Message 2241 of 2,347 (787 Views)

★★★★ Guide
i am so tired of newbies coming on and saying teambuilder isnt getting fix, if you were here since august you know it takes them forever to fix it,we had to wait for the log in to be fixed, it was fixed when nobody thought it would, there no way they fix the other and not going to fix the save, the only problem is waiting before they do it.also for the newbies ea sports is not working on teambuilder theres a new company that owns half of it fixing it.ya will still be alive, i dont know if i will be with my leukemia
Message 2242 of 2,347 (761 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Only EA product I will buy is NCAA football. My brother was right every nfl game is the same by ea just new players very little diffent graphics that’s it! NHL is trash. FIFA actually decent! NBA LIVE waste of time no one cares about Live it’s trash. 2k NBA is better 2k makes good basketball and did make good baseball games I miss those so much. But EA has gone to a waste .

Message 2243 of 2,347 (816 Views)

★★★★ Guide
true i will never buy a madden again its the same every year just a new cover and a new year, and new rosters thats all
Message 2244 of 2,347 (814 Views)

★★★★ Guide
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrw NNNNNNOQ NOW NOW NOW NOW
Message 2245 of 2,347 (781 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I SAID FIX TEAMBUILDER NOW
Message 2246 of 2,347 (780 Views)

★★★★ Guide
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW
Message 2247 of 2,347 (779 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Please i am beggaining you guys to fix teambuilder so i can be able to create my create ateam before i die,evryone else has a life and there happy they can do what they want.do you know how limited i am because of leukemia,i tried har devery day to have patience with you fixing this.everyday i get let down when i check to see if teambuilder is saving correctly ;9(
Message 2248 of 2,347 (771 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Frown
Message 2249 of 2,347 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

If EA made money off of Team Builder it would've been fixed as soon as it was brought up. I keep saying it but EA has been and always will be cash before customer.....

Message 2250 of 2,347 (1,157 Views)