Re: NCAA Football 14 - TeamBuilder - Can't Save Created Team

by OoSURESH0ToO

Original Post

Teambuilder is Not Saving

★★ Apprentice

EA might want to go ahead and fix this issue with Teambuilder not saving teams for NCAA 14.  There are so many people who are complaining about this situation, that the last thing you want to do as a company is come off as if you do not care about the wants or needs of your customers.  Failing to properly communicate, be proactive, and most importantly, fix the issue could potentially cause customers to become restless and upset with your company for failing to meet their needs.  Regardless of if this game generates them any income, they may want to stop thinking short-term and go for a more long-term approach in how they deal with situations such as these.  Yeah they may not generate income from this game, but they have to think about all of the potential customers they could lose from not fixing this issue in a timely fashion and all of the customers they could potentially gain from actually caring about its customers and getting this issue fixed.  Word of mouth and social media are killers in this day in time and the last thing you want to happen is your brand's reputation becoming tarnished due to lack of transparency with your consumer base.  After seeing this thread, why on earth would I go and spend $70+ dollars on a game just to be worried about if EA will even respond to an issue I could potentially have with the game?  Not only respond to the issue, but to actually be knowledgeable about the problem.  I've already read how the representatives from EA lack the essential knowledge on these video games and this company responds to and fixes the issues with the game whenever it sees fit to do so.  It could be weeks or months smh.  That is absolutely horrendous service.  #saveteambuilder

Message 2231 of 2,347 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Remember when video games were fun and we weren't treated like walking/talking credit cards?

Message 2232 of 2,347 (848 Views)

★ Guide
Fix Teambuilder please
Message 2233 of 2,347 (820 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Darko are you not reading the need for this feature to be fixed????
Message 2234 of 2,347 (820 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm guaranteeing that if Madden 19 Ultimate Team had a similar issue it would've been fixed on the first report of a problem... It's just sad that a multi-million dollar company can't use just a tiny bit of their resources for a NCAA community that is still very large. EA has always been cash over customer, so I don't even know why I'm surprised they haven't done more about this.

Message 2235 of 2,347 (811 Views)

Ea Teambuilder website not saving teams that are created

★ Guide

EA this is coming from a loyal customer I have been playing your games for as long as I can remember. My self and other players are begging you to please fix your website and let us save our teams we are creating. Please listen to your customers and make this happen.

Message 2236 of 2,347 (547 Views)

Re: Teambuilder is Not Saving

★ Novice

I had this problem too. I spent about an hour or two making a great team called the Simi Valley Skaters. From Real Bros of Simi Valley, the greatest show of all time. I had Xander Sanders, Wade Sanders, Bryce Myers, Duncan Surf, Cal Surf. I also had some of the actors that play those characters. I also made Stone Wilson because I watch his YouTube videos and he was a punter at FIU and I hope he gets drafted. ANYWAY I spent time doing the players, stats, and uniforms. I even made my own logo and used one from google. Please at least say on the website that the save function isn't working. I don't want another person to make the same mistake I made. I was so happy that it let me log into Teambuilder because this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME. Better than Fortnite, FIFA, and COD all combined. Please EA don't let this slip away. I know there are thousands of people like me and the nice person above. 

Message 2237 of 2,347 (551 Views)

Re: Teambuilder is Not Saving

★ Guide
Fix Teambuilder please
Message 2238 of 2,347 (545 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Darko myself and everyone have been loyal customers for ever. I have consistently bought EA games since I was around 7 can you please please get this issue fixed
Message 2239 of 2,347 (771 Views)

★★★★ Guide
please fix teambuilder
Message 2240 of 2,347 (807 Views)