Re: NCAA Football 14 - TeamBuilder - Can't Save Created Team

by BAGUIOPH

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
of course i hope i am wrong and it will be faster this time, its almost half a year they been working on this
Message 2221 of 2,347 (755 Views)

★ Guide
Fix Teambuilder please EA
Message 2222 of 2,347 (743 Views)

★★★★ Guide
#saveteambuilder
Message 2223 of 2,347 (740 Views)

★★★★ Guide
#fix teambuilder
Message 2224 of 2,347 (733 Views)

★★★★ Guide
it be wonderful if teambuilder gets fixed today
Message 2225 of 2,347 (732 Views)

★ Guide
Fix Teambuilder pleas EA
Message 2226 of 2,347 (643 Views)

★★ Guide

I have a better chance of creating my team IN REAL LIFE than I do in teambuilder.

Ea proves all the critics right time after time. Worst company ever.

Message 2227 of 2,347 (615 Views)

★★★★ Guide
fix teambuilder before i anit here no longer from my leukemia , why is it so hard you came this far
Message 2228 of 2,347 (605 Views)

★★ Apprentice
EA might want to go ahead and fix this issue. There are so many people who are complaining about this situation, that the last thing you want to do as a company is come off as if you do not care about the wants or needs of your customers. Failing to properly communicate, be proactive, and most importantly, fix the issue could potentially cause customers to become restless and upset with your company for failing to meet their needs. Regardless of if this game generates them any income, they may want to stop thinking short-term and go for a more long-term approach in how they deal with situations such as these. Yeah they may not generate income from this game, but they have to think about all of the potential customers they could lose from not fixing this issue in a timely fashion and all of the customers they could potentially gain from actually caring about its customers and getting this issue fixed. Word of mouth and social media are killers in this day in time and the last thing you want to happen is your brand's reputation becoming tarnished due to lack of transparency with your consumer base. After seeing this thread, why on earth would I go and spend $70+ dollars on a game just to be worried about if EA will even respond to an issue I could potentially have with the game? Not only respond to the issue, but to actually be knowledgeable about the problem. I've already read how the representatives from EA lack the essential knowledge on these video games and this company responds to and fixes the issues with the game whenever it sees fit to do so. It could be weeks or months smh. That is absolutely horrendous service. #saveteambuilder
Message 2229 of 2,347 (891 Views)

★★★★ Guide
even with my leukemia i can go to work and do nothing this is pitiful
Message 2230 of 2,347 (943 Views)