Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by bounderwood23

Original Post

NCCA 14 I can't save my create a team can they please fix this soon

★ Novice

I really want to save my team and I don't want to cancel my team as I put in a lot of work and I really want to save the team so that I can play it and I don't want to restart it 

Message 2121 of 2,347 (355 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Is it that hard to fix a saving issue? Aren't you guys a multi-million dollar company?

Message 2122 of 2,347 (540 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

They’re not working on it they’re just “looking into it” which is why they’ve provided no productive updates and which is why it’s been 4 months and many more coming to fix a simple issue that would’ve been fixed in 30 minutes if they cared about anything other than money

Message 2123 of 2,347 (532 Views)

★★★★ Guide
yes they are working on it, but ea isnt some other company is
Message 2124 of 2,347 (523 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I wish they would just admit they’re not fixing it so then I could stop wasting my time

Message 2125 of 2,347 (522 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If they were working on it it wouldn’t have taken this long and they would’ve at least named the company working on it which they will never do because they’re lying

Message 2126 of 2,347 (517 Views)

★ Guide
yk what would be cool? a college football game where if there is an upset, the field gets rushed, hard hits can knock helmets off, players can get suspended and you can have scholarships taken away, playoffs, non-generic pregame but have generic teams and players so you dont get sued, and a game like ncaa where less just based on animations *cough cough* madden. if someone can make that it would be dope bc i dont trust that imv will even release gridiron champs. i can assure you, a game like this would rake in some cash probably more than madden
Message 2127 of 2,347 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

EA and the NCAA doesn't want to pay the players so that will never happen. But who knows, EA is always money hungry so they'll figure out a way.

Message 2128 of 2,347 (502 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Also this is such a small thing to fix. I wish EA listened to their fans, if this involved micro transactions it would've been fixed in minutes. It's such a small thing to fix for a still pretty large fan base (for NCAA 14). I just wish they'd put a bit more effort to show that they care instead of "we are looking into it" and no new updates or anything. If they aren't going to fix it just tell us. Not a big deal. 

Message 2129 of 2,347 (485 Views)

★★★★ Guide
he said leave ncaa out of it ,
Message 2130 of 2,347 (610 Views)