Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Let's get this petition rolling, folks!  #SaveTeambuilder

[Removed by CM]

Message 2091 of 2,347 (1,289 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@ea what does the timeline look like to solve this issue?

Message 2092 of 2,347 (1,259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don't worry. I was having the same issue. I'm upset cause I spent about 2-3 days working on logos for the team, making sure everything was good to get, etc. etc. and the I go to save and it won't let me and I wound up losing the tab on accident so I just wasted all that time and effort

Message 2093 of 2,347 (1,192 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Ericlh0901 but petitions such as the one you posted are not allowed on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2094 of 2,347 (1,120 Views)

★ Novice

im rooting for you guys get this site working, because ive finally decided to get my hands on ncaa series and without one of the best features this game loses a lot.

anyways greetings from poland and hopefully you will get this problem sorted out

Message 2095 of 2,347 (1,094 Views)

Re: Can't access EA Teambuilder

★★★ Novice

I can do that for you gladly

Message 2096 of 2,347 (941 Views)

★★★ Novice

I guess they know the interest is still here. Even though the game is old that was their last NCAA based game so keep your hopes up they will fix it when they have the time =)

Message 2097 of 2,347 (933 Views)

Re: NCAA 14 TeamBuilder not saving teams

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for that. I love NCAA Football 14 and I have never used the teamBuilder And I would love to use it so please do all you can to fix it. 

Message 2098 of 2,347 (503 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Death, taxes, and teambuilder is down.

Message 2099 of 2,347 (903 Views)

NCAA Teambuilder won't save

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have been trying to create a new team using the teambuilder site ( http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home ).  I have tried saving using different browsers and at various points during the creation process.  Nothing is working.  I get an ever spinning blue circle.  I understand that this is a very old game, but is the site still supported.  If so, is there a resolution?

Message 2100 of 2,347 (580 Views)