Re: NCAA 14 TeamBuilder not saving teams

by blackout1097

Original Post

Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

★★★★ Guide
be glad they are fixing it, they dont have to, the only reason they are is because of us and our demand for the product and they have listen to us so far, it will get fixed just chill awhile i am tired of everyone complaigning especally newbies
Message 2081 of 2,347 (1,400 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

if it’s been this long and they’re still only “looking into it” that might be a sign that they’re not working on it at all

Message 2082 of 2,347 (1,355 Views)

★★★★ Guide
they always say there looking at it, when the fix teambuilder before with the first problem
Message 2083 of 2,347 (1,349 Views)

Re: NCAA 14 TeamBuilder not saving teams

★ Novice

I have talked to EA support about two weeks ago with this same problem. The only answer I got was that "they were working on it" but there was no time table at all. After having the whole site down and then bringing it back up without even checking to see if it works at all, you'd think EA would have it figured out. I wouldnt expect it to work for another month or two if their previous work on Team Builder is anything to go off of.

Message 2084 of 2,347 (688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is insane made a team and won’t let me save just keeps loading. EA is awful

Message 2085 of 2,347 (1,275 Views)

★★ Guide

The fact that the CM's are communicating with us is very reassuring. 

Everybody cross your fingers!

#saveteambuilder

Message 2086 of 2,347 (1,166 Views)

★★ Guide

For all the people that are new to this forum.  The save problem for Teambuilder has been going on now for a couple months, it took them over 4 months to fix the first issue with not being able to log in.  BUT they did fix that issue, which lead to the save issue.  They are working on the save issue.  Be patient and please do not be rude to the CM's at this point.  EA is working to resolve a feature for a game that is going on 6 years old and does not really make them any money.  Be thankful they are working on it for us and realize that it is the high demand by us that is the reason behind them even trying to fix it at this point.  Don't ruin it by being * about it.  A lot of us have put a lot of time and effort into keeping this game and Teambuilder going and we would like to keep it that way.  EA_Barry and Darko will update us when it gets there, but don't expect it within an hour of you realizing it isn't working now.  Join our community and ask EA to fix it in a polite and respectful manor.  AND don't be surprised that when the save issue gets resolved another issue arrises, that is the nature of the beast at this point.  Don't give up on the game, don't give up hope, and DON'T SPREAD FALSE RUMORS THAT THEY ARE NOT FIXING IT.  

Message 2087 of 2,347 (1,116 Views)

★★ Guide

@BAGUIOPH, don't get to frustrated with the noobs, i don't know if I would go back and read 2000+ posts from over 200 pages on a forum to find out what is going on at this point either.  If we wouldn't have been here from the beginning we might be the same way, although we would probably at least read a few pages back rather than not at allNerd   It's the people that come on here without having a clue what has been going on and insist they know all and have all the answers and spread false information that irritate and frustrate me.  The average noob that posts for the first time asking if it's getting fixed soon really doesn't bother me too much, at least they are being polite and asking for information rather than claiming to be the answer.  I lost count of how many dantankers have come and gone?

Message 2088 of 2,347 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah just got back into the game and after doing the logo and hyped to play i noticed i wasn't able to save. Hope they fix this soon!

Message 2089 of 2,347 (1,041 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I’m just getting frustrated because I’ve been looking at this thread since August and starting posting around when the login was fixed but it’s been so long and I’m losing hope every day

Message 2090 of 2,347 (751 Views)