Re: Can't access EA Teambuilder

by TheKennyHunter

Original Post

★★ Guide

don't take the bait u guys, just ignore his trolling and he will go away.

Message 2031 of 2,347 (1,347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Maybe we should let some steam off EA at least there trying to get it back. I want it back too Teambuilder was something I loved I made many schools including my high school I make decent too good uniforms in my opinion when it gets back up I wanna make some of the college teams that have new uniforms such as UCF, Houston and etc. let’s just give EA some time

Message 2032 of 2,347 (1,288 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I talked to an advisor the other week and they said dantanker has sweaty pits

Message 2033 of 2,347 (1,277 Views)

★ Guide
It would have been fixed already if they were gonna fix it. Ea is not gonna fix something that makes them 0 money. That’s why the admin gives us blanket statements and never gives us a definitive answer on what’s going on. @Sunchips700 and your mom loves them 😉
Message 2034 of 2,347 (1,219 Views)

Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

★★★ Newbie

I am currently having this issue. Is there any sort of progress being made to fix this issue?

Message 2035 of 2,347 (1,109 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry didn't realize you were 12 dan, so whatd you get grounded for in the handful of days you didnt post?

Message 2036 of 2,347 (1,078 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can we save yet? I also found the link to that shirt that one account posted a picture of. 

https://vite-lifestyle.myshopify.com/products/save-teambuilder-unisex-t-shirt

Message 2037 of 2,347 (863 Views)

★ Apprentice
@dantanker33 what is your problem? You saying it will not be fixed is a fine opinion but keep it yourself bro. No reason for this negativity.
Message 2038 of 2,347 (828 Views)

★ Guide
@joevat11 you thinking it’s actually gonna get fixed is a fine opinion but keep it to yourself bro. I’m sorry that all of y’all are soft and can’t accept it’s down forever. Y’all state y’alls opinion all the time and get boo boo faced whenever I state mine. Snowflakes.
Message 2039 of 2,347 (1,259 Views)

★ Guide
@Sunchips700 i dont even think he's 12 he has to be younger
Message 2040 of 2,347 (1,211 Views)